Page 105 of 148 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1471

Thread: Jael - Cycle 8

Quote Originally Posted by IS0LAT3D;2314183;
    i don't know why but sometimes her mouth area bothers me.
    it looks kinda strange, kinda reminds me of a bunny or something
    Maybe because she has some not-so-good-looking teeth. And her skin around her mouth area is particularly not great -- I can't tell if it's scars or just really rough. I can't understand why they don't talk about her skin, after the effort they made with Yaya. Maybe photoshopping is too easy these days.

I personally reached my limit with Jael on last night's show. She was pushy, she was obnoxious, she was borderline disrespectful, and I thought her pictures were horrid.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2313992;
    Absolutely not, if you're guy you never lay your hands on a woman.
    Nor should a woman every lay hands on a man. 50 Cent was absolutely not right to throw her in the pool. That said, she was being totally obnoxious.

I do like that Jael is protective to the other women but her personality grates on me. I don't think she'll win. Her body is bottom heavy and just looks wrong, proportion wise. Her face is good but it is not unique enough to overcome her body problems. And I can't picture her monotone voice doing Cover Girl ads.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Regular
    I don't think Jael will win either, but she sure makes for some good TV. I hope she's still around when they go where ever they're going. I'd love to see her get a trip to another country, and I think her reactions would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2314363;
    Nor should a woman every lay hands on a man. 50 Cent was absolutely not right to throw her in the pool. That said, she was being totally obnoxious.

I do like that Jael is protective to the other women but her personality grates on me. I don't think she'll win. Her body is bottom heavy and just looks wrong, proportion wise. Her face is good but it is not unique enough to overcome her body problems. And I can't picture her monotone voice doing Cover Girl ads.
    Totally agree, wow sounds like she was really annoying in this episode. Honestly i don't think pushing jael in the pool is like abusive or whatever she wasn't hurt or anything.

Wow. I guess I need to think Jael is going home every episode, because the more I worry the better she seems to do. lol.

Alright, so she annoyed 50 Cent at the party, but I'm not going to hold it against her. She just needs to learn some boundaries and where to draw the line. 50 didn't seem too upset with her. Seemed more like the two of them were just goofing around. And I can't help but laugh at the fact that she walked into that room all wet and just said, "Hey, what's going on?" Unprofessional, yes, but entertaining nevertheless. Jael livened up that party segment, that's for sure. But I'm still amazed that the panel didn't scold her for it. Her behavior at the party wasn't even mentioned! It's like nobody even cared. Okay then, I won't care either.

So glad that Jael stood up to Renee. I knew we were eventually going to see more of an attitude from Jael, and last night was...whoa. That girl is tough. I wouldn't want to get on her bad side. I love it though. Nice, sweet, friendly Jael..."who prevails in any situation and can cuss you out up and down the street." lmao. I think angry Jael is awesome. It's good to see that she is a strong person and does know how to stick up for herself and the other girls.

Some people might have been turned off by Jael last night, but I still love her. She said and did some odd things, but I've gotten used to her acting a damn fool. Her photoshoot was amazing. She really worked it and her pictures turned out awesome. I'm so happy she got called out first. Jael basically rocked this episode.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

FORT Fan
    i'm still on the jael love train!
    i loved what she said to renee about the people disrespecting renee
    "yeah but with good reason"

Quote Originally Posted by jhanee;2314869;
    i'm still on the jael love train!
    i loved what she said to renee about the people disrespecting renee
    "yeah but with good reason"
    Me too. It's going to take a lot more than her annoying 50 Cent to get me off the "Jael Love Train". I've always found her extremely likable, so I'm not going to change my mind and base my entire opinion of her just off that party segment. She had me cheering the entire episode. Well, cheering when I wasn't feeling sick and saying, "Oh God, I'm so nervous." lol.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

Jael was awsome in her photoshoot! its a good thing too because she was kinda anoying last night but thats what makes Jael, Jael! and I loved what whitney said that she "... prevails in any situation and can cuss you out up and down the street." that cracked me up. Unfortunately I dont think she will win but... she will definately make it to the exotic destination.

i don't see the point of keeping this girl around. it seems like they're trying to make this show more of a joke than it is rather than bringing some credibility to it. Jael may find work, but i really doubt she'll be a successful model. i doubt she even wants to model. her skin is BAD, her hair is BAD, her proportions are BAD. sigh...

So it shouldn't matter that she's actually outperforming the other girls? So she's a bit over the top, she's still doing well. All the things you mentioned can easily be fixed. There was a girl on The Agency last week who had bad proportions and they signed her up and are going to help her slim down because they see her potential. That's what agencies do, alot of girls aren't built for it right when they come in and need a little slimming down.