Page 101 of 148 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1471

Thread: Jael - Cycle 8

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2306546;
    Why not? On this show people do get an attitude if you start winning challenges, Renee is a good example of that. She always has something to say when people win something or even when they get a photoshoot she wants.
    Why not?...haha.If people would get attitude then so be it,people wouldn't stop hating you just because you ask that kind of unnatural question.While she's asking that question shows she's scared of resentment from other girls,which shows Jael has insecurity of not having friend and want to play a person with no threat.And her "playing" attitude also confused the judges.If you can be observative enough you would notice how Jael react with the other girls,the judges,you can find some awkward guarded attitude in there.

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2306546;
    And I don't know how you can put her and Renee in the same category as far as being a bitch. There's nothing biased about it, she's done nothing to be seen as a bitch. And her standing up to Renee doesn't make her a bitch. Renee has talked about people and no one has really said anything to her about it and all Jael is doing is stand up to her. The next episode doesn't seem to show another side of her, as I said go back to the first episode and watch how she reacts when Renee calls her out.
    I mean if there's a conflict between Jael and Renee,you can't just blame one of each as a totally bitch and just let the other one go.You don't spend the whole life with them and the only thing we can see is Jael won the challenge and Renee called Jael out,which makes people "DIRECTLY" think Renee got jealous.Renee also got that bitchy edit with Brittany and this week is with Diana.People even not to think about is Jael really playing the naive person?Brittany is actually act like a crybaby,or what exactly did Renee told to Whiteney,people just like she is a bitch ,whatever she says is crap.(And it's ironically,Diana said Renee is supportive to plus-model...*cough)
    And I found It's funny that we've not seen the comming episode,you already made the conclusions about Jael,I wouldn't be so sure.No being bias? I just wanna say WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by nimbusJP;2306693;
    And her "playing" attitude also confused the judges.If you can be observative enough you would notice how Jael react with the other girls,the judges,you can find some awkward guarded attitude in there.
    During that judging Tyra and the other judges told her that she can't think like that and she said "Yes, I know that now". So she understands she can't go around walking on egg shells to avoid making people mad. And since she's she's performed well in photoshoots and challenges, which shows she's not going to hurt her chances in this competition just to be friendly with people, although she's not going to intentionally cause conflict for no reason either.

Quote Originally Posted by nimbusJP;2306693;
    And I found It's funny that we've not seen the comming episode,you already made the conclusions about Jael,I wouldn't be so sure.No being bias? I just wanna say WOW.
    I'm basing it on that clip, nothing she said in that clip was anything different from how she reacted to Renee earlier this season. Her standing up doesn't suddenly mean she's not a nice perosn or is fake. There's a limit people have with other people and when you reach that limit they step out and talk to you about it. Apparently Renee has reached that limit with her.

She will probably get shot in the next episode for pissing 50 Cent off...

Quote Originally Posted by Crimzoid;2307611;
    Get shot? Like with a gun? lol.
    screw meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimzoid;2307611;
    LOL...right. Or get her ass kicked

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2306696;
    I'm basing it on that clip, nothing she said in that clip was anything different from how she reacted to Renee earlier this season. Her standing up doesn't suddenly mean she's not a nice perosn or is fake. There's a limit people have with other people and when you reach that limit they step out and talk to you about it. Apparently Renee has reached that limit with her.
    do you think Renee will take back her picture from Jael??? and say she dosent deserve it anymore

DiamynzNPearlz Jael looks absolutely gorgeous in your avatar. I wish she was still blonde.

Quote Originally Posted by tv_luver;2307806;
    do you think Renee will take back her picture from Jael??? and say she dosent deserve it anymore
    Then Renee would be the one in need of a straight jacket.
    screw meaning.

you got to admit that was a pretty good drawing

Really? I thought it looked horrible.

(Biased)
    screw meaning.