Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950

Thread: Felicia - Cycle 8

Re: Felicia - Cycle 8

She looks terrible in all the photos. I'm sorry. I do like Fefe but these pictures justify her elimination.

I liked Felicia during her cycle, I thought she seemed sweet and her candy picture is gorgeous. I really wanted her to stay over Dionne, since I didn't really like her. Ah, well.

These pictures hoever . To me, they're horrible, I can't even find one upside. Well, I guess her hair style is OK, even though the bangs look a bit greasy. The makeup's off to IMO. It seems to me that both the people behind the shoot and Felicia herself can do better.

I love her, but her biggest problem is that her clothing and the way she style herself make her look so hip hop.

She can look expensive, she just don't want to.
    I'll miss Alamela.

FORT Fogey

Felicia is sweet and everything but nothing strikes me as extraordinary. She's pretty, yet she always comes off as a video vixen trying to be fashion to me.

Her armpit in that photo is rather frightening as well. Fourfour would have a field day with the vag arm references.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest;3016819;
    Felicia is sweet and everything but nothing strikes me as extraordinary. She's pretty, yet she always comes off as a video vixen trying to be fashion to me.

Her armpit in that photo is rather frightening as well. Fourfour would have a field day with the vag arm references.
    They look a bit more like testicles than vages... is vages the proper plural of vag?

I don't see why everyone dislikes them so much. She looks fine to me.