Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Felicia - Cycle 8

FORT Fanatic
    I really like her, you guys are being harsh by calling her a video girl. She has a lot of potential and nice personality.

She acts like a video girl. Very immature and trying to be cool by bashing people. However she needs work on her body. Her face on the other hand is beautiful although she tends to squint her eyes.

Nice eyes, but in her video she seems very two-faced.
    Could stir up drama, might last long because of it.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Nice sexy long legs, squints her eyes like Monique (C7), and if modeling don't she could always take the video girl route.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

she has the "attitude" look to her, so if she stirs up drama, it's pretty much guaranteed she'll at least be in the top 5...
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Haha it would be great if someone captured those moves at the end of the runway, and made it into a repeating .gif. XD
    beauty is only skin deep.

She's a pretty girl, but she's just not doing it for me right now....too average.
    But I dunno - a makeover should help. I think she could do well.....
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

She's very pretty but she does look a little video girl-ish though. Hopefully when Tyra change her hair she'll look more like a model.

Quote Originally Posted by so into you;2228317;
    Haha it would be great if someone captured those moves at the end of the runway, and made it into a repeating .gif. XD
    thats a great idea!!

Quote Originally Posted by so into you;2228317;
    Captured her "seizure".
    screw meaning.