Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ... 246465666768697071727374757677787980818283 ... LastLast

Thread: Dionne - Cycle 8

FORT Newbie

Re: Dionne - Cycle 8

If you go to all antm dot net, there are several new pics of Dionne. One of them looks stripperish but her Ked pic looks good.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

Quote Originally Posted by HansN;2380966;

But, this show is about representing the majority of america, and there has always been girls in the top 3 that have been black, and for some seasons there have been girls that are black, that really haven't deserved to be there, just like Eugena for instance.
    But BEFORE I anyone say anything, there have been CYCLES were a white girl has been in the final 3 and also haven't deserved it in my opinion.
    I think the reason the race comments bother people, myself including, is that that undeserving white girls aren't commented on with conspiracy theories and "Tyra's agenda" motives to the extent and frequency that minority ones are, unless she's a plus size model. Don't worry we still want you hear at the FORT.

FORT Newbie

i like dionne but she should've gone home last week. but i'm glad brittany didn't have to sit through having to have renee have people try to take her out. that's a lot of haves.

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale;2381039;
    I haven't seen the episode so I don't know how it went down. But it seems to me that if someone (regardless of who) started being mean and the others followed, it doesn't really matter who started it. The others could still take the high road and stop talking about someone behind their back.

So even if it wasn't Dionne's fault, she could've still taken the high road, so she's not completely innocent in the matter.
    Amen. No excuses for Dionne.

I am sad that dionne is gone. She is such a funny person!

FORT Fogey

I am so GLAD she's gone. She was so bitter and disrespectful, especially about the aboriginal dancing; "I don't want to dance!" Jeez, it's such a beautiful culture, and that just illustrates her naiveté.

She was also the exact opposite of someone who's eloquent. Dionne just apalled me last night. I sort of regret sticking up for her in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudatskee;2380727;
    glad she's gone, didn't like her sista attitude
    Every black girl in top model except yaya and kelly had a "sista attitude"

By the way what is a sista attitude. Maybe i'm wrong what it is.

I like Dionne, but her not standing up for herself and saying that SHE was the model with the most potential sealed her fate. I knew after that statement she was a goner.

Her time was way up. Her pictures were mediocre at best, and she was pretty bland IMO. She was really disrespectful at the challenge ("I don't wanna dance"). It was obvious in the judging test that Tyra wanted each girl to say that they had the most potential, so she made a huge mistake. I'm pretty pleased with the final 3.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Love all the new girls!!! CharmBuster's Avatar

Dionne had some cool pics. But still, waker than Nata. And her reaction was one of the worst, I thought whe was going to punch Tyra, she loked so angry, and not hugging nata back wasnt nice either.
    And finally the ''always a black girl on top 3'' seal is broken!!(maybe beacuse we have to diferent ethnic girls) I dont mean it in a bad way, but some very weak girls have gone to top 3 because they are black.
    Still,good luck Dionne!!