Page 52 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Dionne - Cycle 8

FORT Regular

Re: Dionne - Cycle 8

I think she is really so bitchy after i have watched the recap episode.
    i dun even know what's going on with Dione when Renee was chatting with Britt till now.!!!!!
    But i just think that """none of her businesses"!!

[FA edit]
    Sarah couldnt do nothing right , Dionne deserves her spot in the final 5.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 04-27-2007 at 04:09 PM. Reason: removed quote of deleted post

So who's left on Team Dionne now? I know I still am.
    This happened so long ago and from what I've seen they've made up since then. About half these girls call each other out all the time anyway and their is filming going on 24/7 and since we only get to see a little of what happens in that house we really don't know what happens all the time.

I will FOREVER be on Team Dionne.
    xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy;2352847;
    It's not that I find her awful; I don't see how their personalities should matter when it comes to panel either way. I just think in terms of potential she is just another pretty girl with a suddenly sexy new haircut. I just think it is a shame she is this far and Felicia is not. But she is pretty, and sometimes takes a nice picture...
    exactly. at least felicia isn't a rageholic with tourettes like dionne. i strongly dislike dionne right now.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

jesh one form of bad editing and people dislike her ... jeez .... thats like me hating jaslene for thinking she has the best walk when she doesnt.

(its amazing how one reaiy show can make you feel, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizen;2354615;
    jesh one form of bad editing and people dislike her ... jeez .... thats like me hating jaslene for thinking she has the best walk when she doesnt.

(its amazing how one reaiy show can make you feel, lol)
    yeah but her behavior is something you'd expect from Charm School or Flavor of Love girls. not ANTM. what business is it of Dionne if Renee & Brit were getting along? she didn't have to be screaming or shouting down at anyone. she was very disprespectful. maybe it was a bad edit but it would take a miracle to turn it around. that footage was disastrous & totally exemplified how confrontational Dionne really is. she reminds me of Saaphyri from Charm School.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Quote Originally Posted by pooja;2354633;
    yeah but her behavior is something you'd expect from Charm School or Flavor of Love girls. not ANTM. what business is it of Dionne if Renee & Brit were getting along? she didn't have to be screaming or shouting down at anyone. she was very disprespectful. maybe it was a bad edit but it would take a miracle to turn it around. that footage was disastrous & totally exemplified how confrontational Dionne really is. she reminds me of Saaphyri from Charm School.
    Everyone has there bad days cant blame her and with each bad day everyone expresses themselves differently so it was just her way [FA edit]
    Last edited by Marleybone; 04-27-2007 at 04:10 PM. Reason: removed comment that was a bit too personal/TMI

Dionne is way far from the girls on Charm School and FOL. This one bad edit they did and now almost everyone who loved her in the beginning doesn't like her anymore and like what Kaizen said she might have been well I can't say it on here but but you should now or might have been having a bad day.
    IMO, Dionne was right, Renee talked about Brittany all the time and in one instance Renee said she was going to knock Brittany on her ass which I don't really know what she means. All Dionne did was get up and go point at Renee and say you be in everybody's business then stepped back(well other than call Renee and Brit fake) I believe she wasn't going to do anything Renee is the one who got up in Dionne's face and like I said before this happened so long ago and they've made up hence the fact that Renee picked Dionne at the challenge so we shouldn't hold anything against either of them becuase they both gotten bad edits where they seem like big bitches but they're probably not it's all the editing going on.

It's a bit extreme to compare Dionne to FOL girls.

At least, she was upfront with Renee instead of talking about it behind her back, and trashing her (Renee) during confessionals. They had a fight and they made up by now. Big f'ing deal. I meant freaking. ;-)