Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Dionne - Cycle 8

Re: Dionne - Cycle 8

Dionne has so much versatilility in her pictures. From her fun-natured candy shoot to the crime scene photo, from the 'lesbian' shoot with Kim to her 4-personality photo, she gave so many different looks. That's why she, together with Renee, Natasha and of coz BRITTANY, would make the best final four, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Yes;2352010;
    ITA. I wanna see the argument between Renee and Dionne (with Britt in the middle) though, they seem to be friends now. Also with the 'freaking' instead of 'f***ing' lesbo comment, it's obvious she has to take that position.

Tyra CAN'T resist having at least 1 black bitch each cycle.

Like Cycle 5, no black girls are bitches, so after crazy Lisa leaves, someone (most likely the producers) steal Bre's food in order to stress and agrivate her, and portray her as a 'villain'.

I feel the same thing with Dionne since Renee's attitude change.
    I agree. You realy can't go by the editing, because those hogs want the rating.

I love the "That's cool, that's cool" in episode 9. Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by DameDash08;2351845;
    Not understanding all the displeasure with Dionne...

She takes nice pictures. They are not always the very best in the pack, but I find them more impressive than what Renee has done. The only week she hasn't really impressed me was the Cover Girl commercial. Even then, I thought she looked very pretty.

Her reaction to her daughter's hair wasn't mean or out of line. She said she was happy to see them, but she wants her daughter's hair to look right just like any of the women in my family with their daughter. My sister almost cussed me out for putting my niece's hair in one ponytail. I don't see why people are making a big deal out of nothing.

And to be quite honest, I didn't even know that people got offended by "lesbo". While I didn't like the way she said it, I don't think she was bashing gays, just trying to express her discomfort.

I'm not saying she should win (although I do see her in the top 3), I just don't get why people think she's so awful.

Let me get off my soapbox...
    It's not that I find her awful; I don't see how their personalities should matter when it comes to panel either way. I just think in terms of potential she is just another pretty girl with a suddenly sexy new haircut. I just think it is a shame she is this far and Felicia is not. But she is pretty, and sometimes takes a nice picture...

A lot of people are forgetting about covergirl, obviously she could be the perfect covergirl.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy;2352847;
    It's not that I find her awful; I don't see how their personalities should matter when it comes to panel either way. I just think in terms of potential she is just another pretty girl with a suddenly sexy new haircut. I just think it is a shame she is this far and Felicia is not. But she is pretty, and sometimes takes a nice picture...
    I think that comment was being referred to people who speak ill of her because of her personality.

There's so many comments of people saying she's a bitch and shouldn't win because she looks "mean", and because she "trashed" her mother and sister?

The only time she seemed out of line in my opinion was in regards to the "im no freaking lesbo" comment. Even then, she admitted she was wrong when the shoot took place. That to me, meant that she was ignorant in regards to it but open minded enough to realize she over-reacted.
    Last edited by BustaK; 04-26-2007 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by surrender;2351915;
    I don't know about you guys, but when they aired Dionne saying "freaking" instead of the f-word, I thought it was a little low of the show to edit her that way. Was it a mistake or something? Did they forget? People will surely notice.
    Yeah, I definitely noticed also. It was bleeped out last week, but it's "freaking" this week.

I don't know, I was on the Dionne train until the recap episode. She totally picked on Renee and Brittany without any motive. She seems like the kind of person who likes to bring other people down when they're unhappy themself.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkOtterPop;2353238;
    Yeah, I definitely noticed also. It was bleeped out last week, but it's "freaking" this week.

I don't know, I was on the Dionne train until the recap episode. She totally picked on Renee and Brittany without any motive. She seems like the kind of person who likes to bring other people down when they're unhappy them self.
    Just like the person you quoted you have to realize the editing. We don't know what happen between Renee and Brit. As much as I'm in love with Renee she does has a tendency to get under peoples skin.

FORT Fogey

I use to like Dionne but im getting tired of her (i wish her the best though) i want her gone next

what a horrid temperment she displayed in the recap episode. my gosh. her & renee were ready to throw down. but it was dionne that was obviously antagonizing renee. thank heavens renee didnt back down. props for any girl standing up to bullies.

dionne was a complete disappintment in my book. i want her sent home ASAP. her outburst today was just HORRID. i cant stand people that act like her.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC