Page 5 of 84 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Dionne - Cycle 8

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    She's very photogenic but we've seen this look so many times and I think we're getting tired of it.

Based on this photo alone, she should go first, but she may surprise us. I don't really know what to think about her...
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

She maybe another Danielle?

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar
    She looks so much like Tiffany to me its ridiculous.
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10

Tyra: "I always go for different looks. I never try to make any girls look like others from different seasons." Nice job, Ty-Ty! You found a twin!

My pick for first eliminated.

She has gorgeous eyes, but the rest of her doesn't do it for me. I predict bitchiness.

FORT Newbie
    Look at the first picture, SHE'S MONIQUE!

Whoooooooooooooooooohó! Seriously. She is the next preshow victim like Kathy Got burned down before she even appeared on tv! She's fat, she's a poor Tiffany, she's not a model, I smell bitch!
    I'm just gonna look away and wait till the show premieres because I think I'm the only one (sortof) liking her But everybody said Kathy would be the first out (with exceptions) and I was one of them saying she would surprise us all.. And she got booted first So maybe (the people who are saying she's first out) you're right she might be I wouldn't be suprised We'll see
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

She is not fat! You guys are rediculous calling her fat... look at her legs. I dont think shes pretty at all, but shes not fat...

I don't think she's fat at all either
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!