Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Diana - Cycle 8

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests;2264031;
    yeah...Toccara was liek 150? Diana is a lot taller though
    She was 180 I believe.

Why she have to be called Diana i thought i was in Diane's thread for a second.

Haha, I just noticed both Diane and Diana are plus-sized.

LMAO at your avatar, hi_guy18
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    So I didnt watch any promos... and when I first saw Diana, I was thinking theres a potential favourite candidate. I think yeps I like her alot.
    THEN I suddenly realised alot later that shes plus sized.
    My first instinct? $%^&* Damned, words that I cant say on this forum. I admit Im not pro-plus-sized modelling.

But by the end of the episode, Diana remained my fave and I cant believe it but Im rooting for a plus sized her to win this. If she managed to change my mind then I finally can understand how people dream to change fashion impression of plus sized girls. Im sort of crossing my fingers that she'd lose some weight but hey, im totally rooting for her.

She's my favourite plus-sized girl from all the cycles.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Yes, Diana is very volumptous...she has it in all the right places, so she doesn't appear to be FAT, she's gorgeous.

you hit the nail on the head

Quote Originally Posted by FIERCE_Jaslene;2266647;
    Yes, Diana is very volumptous...she has it in all the right places, so she doesn't appear to be FAT, she's gorgeous.
    I was thinking the same thing. Normally I do not like plus size women(unless it is because they are very athletic like Jaeda(C7)) but Diana is an exception. (FierceJaslene) is right. Diana has it in all the right places for the most part so you notice the height more then the weight and I like when they are tall!! Diana also has somewhat full lips and that works in Diana`s favor also.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

Diana sleeveless and in military fatigues

I love the opening scene where Diana(along with the other women) is in militay fatigues. Diana is very fierce in this photo. This is one of Diana`s best:
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

I must say she certainly has the BEST proportions of literally a LOT of girls out of every ANTM cycle. When I saw her on camera at the Marc Ecko party, she looked REALLY good.

I just want to see what she'd look like if she was skinny.
    Top Models, Clear It Out~

Premium Member
    It's fine if you want to mess around with changing the photos but those should be kept in the Fan Art thread. Thanks.