Page 53 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast

Thread: Brittany - Cycle 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Brittany - Cycle 8

In the preview, we can see Ms J saying "fashion has no sympathy". I think Brittany would be at bottome 2 or 3 this week, depending on the performance of other girls. I hope she is not another Felicia, performing bad for one time and others rocked, and then went home.

GOD I'm soooooo freaking nervous about Brit now.

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar

I am not nervous.....

I think she will at most be in the bottom 2 but will not go home...

kinda like CariDee when she flopped her secret commercial.

FORT Fan

i think she or jaslene or jael is going out this week.. 100% sure its jaslene or jael

Quote Originally Posted by taffina;2336267;

Sorry, but that caught me off guard a little bit.

I saw something on another forum a few minutes ago and someone posted a link to the CW Lounge, and one of Brittany's friends defended Brittany and gave details of her accident.
    Apparently from what I can remember, someone ran a red light and hit Brittany while she was crossing the street and kept going, yes it was a hit and run.
    Brittany was knocked 20 feet out of her shoes, she had crushed pelvis, broken leg, major concussion(spelling?), and was covered with road burn.
    According to her friend's post Brittany spent weeks in ICU and over a month in a rehab place, and came home in a wheelchair.
    She does indeed suffer from permanent short term memory loss.

Again all that was from Brittany's friend who posted on the CW ANTM Lounge.
    That's a pretty sad story. I wonder how bad is her short term memory loss? Drew Barrymore played a girl severe short memory loss in the movie 50 First Dates with Adam Sandler. I know that Brittany's isn't that bad but I wonder does she think about it everyday. That also explains why she's cries alot as well.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

LOVE::Tori.Jenah.Heather gasalong's Avatar

oh my god... man i'm freakin nervous about next EP. i'm scared about her,she is my fav. if she get boot i'll be very mad , cry over and over again... .

but anyway i'm sure she' won't get boot next week because she has done very good in this competition deliver many beautiful photogrpah and she has consistant .so i hope she not gonna elminate just hope...
    you guys should use standard look (teal) if you want FORT to look more sexy!

I don't think she'll flop on the commercial,:nono I believe that's just a ploy.

What I am worried about is her style at panel. From the preview, it doesn't seem that she still got the point about her hair.

Brittany was okay with the script they did in the acting challenge (well, if she did forget lines, they didn't focus on that). With cue cards, I would think doing the commercial would be the same level of difficulty. So that kind of makes me think it's more about being nervous in front of the camera. That's not to say that Brittany doesn't genuinely have a short-term memory problem but it might not entirely be the problem for her performance.

Mr. Jay didn't let Jael re-shoot her crime scene photo after learning that her friend passed away and he didn't give Dionne a pass for having to portray a gun shot victim because of her mom (she probably didn't even tell him). I think he's "professionally unsympathetic" which may not look good, but he's consistent.

ETA: She also did well in that CG moment video she did after winning the make-up challenge -- whether she had a teleprompter/cue cards or had to memorize those lines.
    Last edited by My My My; 04-18-2007 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by My My My;2336996;
    Brittany was okay with the script they did in the acting challenge (well, if she did forget lines, they didn't focus on that). With cue cards, I would think doing the commercial would be the same level of difficulty. So that kind of makes me think it's more about being nervous in front of the camera. That's not to say that Brittany doesn't genuinely have a short-term memory problem but it might not entirely be the problem for her performance.

Mr. Jay didn't let Jael re-shoot her crime scene photo after learning that her friend passed away and he didn't give Dionne a pass for having to portray a gun shot victim because of her mom (she probably didn't even tell him). I think he's "professionally unsympathetic" which may not look good, but he's consistent.

ETA: She also did well in that CG moment video she did after winning the make-up challenge -- whether she had a teleprompter/cue cards or had to memorize those lines.

We did not see the process of her making that very short CG spot on their website, and we saw all of two seconds of Brittany during the acting challenge. So who knows what happened.
    Why would Jay need to give Jael another chance at her death photoshoot, the girls already get FIFTY chances. Jay was more sympathetic to Jael however, and I think that is what has bothered a few posters....his tone with Brittany and his dismissive remark.
    Having a physical impairment is a little more challenging than being upset, even if its over a friends death.

Quote Originally Posted by My My My;2336996;
    Those really aren't the same, with it being a challenge there's no real specific way as to how to do it in the case of the acting. Mostly because its just for an award you'll get, the commercial is the same as a photoshoot in which there's a specific way they want it done and if you don't do it you'll get ciriticized.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-18-2007, 12:02 PM
  2. 04-18-2007, 11:49 AM
  3. 04-18-2007, 11:25 AM
  4. 04-18-2007, 11:08 AM
  5. 04-18-2007, 09:00 AM
  6. 04-18-2007, 01:38 AM
  7. 04-18-2007, 01:33 AM
  8. 04-18-2007, 01:10 AM