Page 104 of 143 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1428

Thread: Brittany - Cycle 8

xCanadas Next Top Modelx Go_Renee!!'s Avatar

Re: Brittany - Cycle 8

Lol! New pic again!
    And, again, it's from her MySpace...
    Hope you like it, I think it's sweetness.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " When I die it'll be a glorious day. It'll probably be a waterfall. " -- River Phoenix
    " Ur an Honorary Canadian..." -- FunkyFierce ( Cooool!)
    " Apparently Mo's a big bitch!" -- Mo, CNTM
    !! WHAM BAM GIMMIE STAM!!

Quote Originally Posted by FBhang;2414653;
    Nope, I love Brittany. I just honestly speak my opinion of her.
    It's not necessary to change your opinion in different situation, facing different person.
    If Brittany's good, I will say her good. Even Jaslene looks good in one picture, I won't lie.
    i have to say i'm really glad to read that, it's always so nice to find mature people here
    Brit is amazing, i feel sorry for the other girls, it's not like they killed anyone, they are just following their dreams, and i'm glad Rennee did it too, she prove she could do it.

she looks good in those candids!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Go_Renee!!;2414750;
    Lol! New pic again!
    And, again, it's from her MySpace...
    Hope you like it, I think it's sweetness.
    She has long hair now?
    Look great still. Gosh I can't believe how much I love cycle 8 girls. Brittany, Sam, Natasha, Dionne and of course Renee will all make me a stalker.

Glad you believe me Atomix19!

It's hard to tell if the picture with the dog is new or old - the girl really has not aged since high school. We can only attempt to tell based on hairstyle, but that's not surefire either.

Her candids do not look bad. She looks beautiful in those, but more unconventional and still not like what we did in the photo shoots. I cannot wait for her to put out some more high-fashion shots.

I agree with the post upthread about the men's magazine being absolutely mesmerizing. Probably the best pic in terms of eye contact. (The valecdictorian pic had a really nice intensity as well.) Many of her other pics, she's not looking directly into camera. Which only goes to show she has great angles all around.

Samantha's already got new pics posted on ANTM. I hope Brittany is not far behind. Goldenboy, carpe diem with what you've got left! And please, show us pics if you've got them, if Brittany's OK with it.

FORT Fan

is Brittany signed yet?!

FORT Regular

I also agree with nystagmus and the others who praised Brit's men's magazine photograph. I can't really think of any other ANTM photo whose subject gave such a captivating, engaging stare. (Not even Yoanna's legendary helmet photo!) I'm pretty sure it's my all-time fav photo that Top Model's produced. I LOVE it.

Evidently, no word yet on her being signed. She needs to hurry up and polish her presentation skills/runway walk so that she get signed!!! I'd hate to see her fall into obscurity after producing such a gorgeous body of work. (But of course, there are plenty of life-enriching alternatives to modeling. ) You can do it, Brit!!!
    "Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 3:16-18)

She's going to NY later this summer. Getting all her bearings or whatever before the move.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy;2416912;
    She's going to NY later this summer. Getting all her bearings or whatever before the move.
    Is that what she told you? You must be her #1 in Savannah!

FROM BRITNEY'S MYSPACE:

Thursday, May 31, 2007 The Lego builders guide to life
    Current mood: dorky

So, Its SCAD grad weekend. which means a lot of happy art students in savannah and a free concert in the park. Also, Jael comes tomorrow. YAY.

I finally signed the sub-lease for my place in NY. Exciting i know- hopefully all will go well up there, but before i leave I have some things to do here. One of those things is a photo-shoot to go with an article in SOUTH. It's apparently going to be very tongue in cheek- so im excited. Then again I'm pretty much excited about everything, all the time. Most of the time, all the time...

End

aw shes cute! can't wait to see the photos

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-18-2007, 12:02 PM
  2. 04-18-2007, 11:49 AM
  3. 04-18-2007, 11:25 AM
  4. 04-18-2007, 11:08 AM
  5. 04-18-2007, 09:00 AM
  6. 04-18-2007, 01:38 AM
  7. 04-18-2007, 01:33 AM
  8. 04-18-2007, 01:10 AM