Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: ANTM 8 starts Feb. 28th on CWTV

--
    wow! ever since antm has been on the cw, the seasons come so soon. i'm not really that excited though. if c8 is like the last two seasons, it's definitely not anything to get excited for.
    Giselle: I need to build some frickin' confidence! How do I do that?
    Elyse: You .. get out of puberty.

Quote Originally Posted by laneyrachel;2211170;
    wow! ever since antm has been on the cw, the seasons come so soon. i'm not really that excited though. if c8 is like the last two seasons, it's definitely not anything to get excited for.
    I'm feeling the same as you..
    IMO It went down hill from cycle 2, although 3 is my favourite cycle (because I loved so much of the girls) and 4 wasn't that bad either but 5/6/7.. damn Although there were really nice girls ..I mean elimination, photoshoots, prices were crap So I hope Tyra get's back to basics
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

I think the low point was at first the fourth and fifth seasons then the sixth season was great and the seventh season really was bad (though I loved the girls).
    Hopefully this season will redeem for last cycle.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlett1616;2211200;
    I think the low point was at first the fourth and fifth seasons then the sixth season was great and the seventh season really was bad (though I loved the girls).
    Hopefully this season will redeem for last cycle.
    I agree about the fifth cycle being utter crap (and London, although obviously a beautiful fashion capital, was such a waste when it comes down to it), while the sixth season was sort of saved when they went to Bangkok. The photoshoots weren't AS bad, but Cycle 7 = tie for worst winner with Naima, worst girls (excluding one or two), DISGUSTING photoshoots, and a destination with little to no fashion (although, again, extremely beautiful). Four was decent...the girls were pretty sucky, but Cape Town was great. And the finale was exciting.

I'm really excited to see how Australia will work out...

2, 5, 3/1. Dont care about the rest.

I really hope this cycle to be great !
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

We'll just have to see where Cycle 8 goes on our lists. Hopefully #1.

^Hopefully. This is, to me, the take it or leave it cycle for ANTM. If the photoshoots are as lackluster and silly as they have been the last three cycles then I'm done. Then again, this C8 could be the best ever, and I'm totally crossing my fingers for that one. We'll just have to see.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

FORT Fogey
    I think that, alone, the fact that the girls are bigger is going to make it a lot more interesting.

Considering the preview it's a joke and even worst one at that! Just the clothes in the preview look way beyond stipperish! I can't wait for Australia's next top model to start!

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2212001;
    I think that, alone, the fact that the girls are bigger is going to make it a lot more interesting.
    In what way? It's like Tyra doesn't want the show to have any relevance.