08) Brooke's krumping (C6)
    07) Kahlen's springbok (C4)
    06) Nicole's Dooney & Burke (C3)
    05) Elyse's snake (C1)
    04) Lisa's country couture (C5)
    03) Yoanna's helmet (C2)
    02) Amanda's beauty shot (C3)
    01) Shandi's sunglasses (C2)
    Michelle's Matador shot was not as strong as Eugena's though. So I would have to replace them to.

FORT Fogey
    Top 10 Tearjerking Moments

1. Danielle's reaction to winning ("I'm a CoverGirl, mommy! I'm a CoverGirl!")
    2. Eva's reaction to winning ("I am a CoverGirl...AAAH! This little tomboy!" etc.)
    3. Brooke C7's Exit
    4. Adrianne's reaction to winning
    5. Caridee's revelation of her suicidal past
    6. Caridee's reaction to winning
    7. Sara C2's exit
    8. April's exit
    9. Anchal's crying in the confessional as she reveals how she had no friends as a child, but nobody believes that because of how she looks now
    10. Joanie crying when she learns she'll be getting her teeth fixed

Quote Originally Posted by tesmpls;2187947;
    Michelle's Matador shot was not as strong as Eugena's though. So I would have to replace them to.
    I *never* saw what all the fuss was about with Eugena's photo. You couldn't really see her face, if I remember correctly, and the pose wasn't that spectacular (niether was what you *could* see of her face). I think, at that time, Eugena had yet to turn in an *amazing* photo and as soon as she turned in something semi-decent, people latched onto that like it like crazy. Also, there was my whole issue with 'it shouldn't take you until the final five to turn in a semi-decent photo!' She was given one too many chances in lieu of far more capable girls. Her and Jaeda were total deadweights for the longest time, too
    *inhales
    Sorry.
    Rant over.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ClrDeLun;2187965;
    I *never* saw what all the fuss was about with Eugena's photo. You couldn't really see her face, if I remember correctly, and the pose wasn't that spectacular (niether was what you *could* see of her face). I think, at that time, Eugena had yet to turn in an *amazing* photo and as soon as she turned in something semi-decent, people latched onto that like it like crazy. Also, there was my whole issue with 'it shouldn't take you until the final five to turn in a semi-decent photo!
    Exactly what I thought! the picture wasn't nearly as great as everyone made it out to be... her torso looks extremely short and disproportional to the rest of her body, her pose is not at all matador-esque, her leg lifted like that makes it look like she's about to pee on a fire hydrant , her face looks terrible just like her other pictures, her eyes are dead yet again, and it's obviously wayyyyy airbrushed as compared to the other girls. I think the bull's positioning in the picture and the movement of the cape are the good parts of the picture (also done by photoshop, not anything to do with eugena)... and that's off the top of my head, without looking at the pic.
    People were just in shock that she turned out an OK picture, and immediately liked her more
    I LOVE cari's picture from that shoot though, sooooo underrated
    *rant over*
    Last edited by i love kahlen; 12-27-2006 at 03:00 PM.
    missing Sara

Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen;2187981;
    Exactly what I thought! the picture wasn't nearly as great as everyone made it out to be... her torso looks extremely short and disproportional to the rest of her body, her pose is not at all matador-esque, her leg lifted like that makes it look like she's about to pee on a fire hydrant , her face looks terrible just like her other pictures, her eyes are dead yet again, and it's obviously wayyyyy airbrushed as compared to the other girls. I think the bull's positioning in the picture and the movement of the cape are the good parts of the picture (also done by photoshop, not anything to do with eugena)... and that's off the top of my head, without looking at the pic.
    People were just in shock that she turned out an OK picture, and immediately liked her more
    *rant over*
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Well, I could barely see Amanda's face. God, I love her, but I did not like that picture of her. No matter if I could see Amanda's face clearly or not, I knew it wasn't her best shot. I could tell that was one of Eugena's strongest photos ever.

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A11Y7;2188027;
    Well, I could barely see Amanda's face. God, I love her, but I did not like that picture of her. No matter if I could see Amanda's face clearly or not, I knew it wasn't her best shot. I could tell that was one of Eugena's strongest photos ever.
    I was watching the scene when she struck that pose and her face was in a different position to how it was in the photo.
    It's either they put one frames head on another frames body or thet didn't show when she struck the pose?
    Well ANTM isn't known for it's strong sense of integrity, but will they really do that?
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiez;2187346;
    Top 10 High-Fashion Looks:

1. Amanda, Cycle 7
    2. Elyse, Cycle 1
    3. Nicole, Cycle 5
    4. Michelle, Cycle 7
    5. AJ, Cycle 7
    6. Yoanna, Cycle 2
    7. Kim, Cycle 5
    8. Ann, Cycle 3
    9. Eugena, Cycle 7
    10. Mollie-Sue, Cycle 2

This was such a difficult decision. The others would have been Amanda, Cycle 3, Sara Cycle 6, Jaeda Cycle 7, April Cycle 2, Nik Cycle 5 and many more.
    Mollie Sue was actually in Cycle 6. But still, I totally agree!

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yep, that's me!;2188049;
    Mollie Sue was actually in Cycle 6. But still, I totally agree!
    My bad, lol.
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen;2187981;
    *rant over*

well, i wasn't shocked that she turned out a great picture. she ahd turned out great pictures before that (nude, stereotypes, black and white). her face looks way different than any of her earlier pictures in that one, and there is really no evidence to suggest that they photoshopped the hell out of it to make it look decent. Nigel was gushing over her during the shoot, so obviously she was doing something right. her torso really doesn't look short, and the leg up looks way more elegant than "peeing on a firehydrant". her eyes are not dead at all, they have power. i believe Tyra made it a point to mention that. i think just because she hadn't been performing as well up to then it's easy for you guys to say "oh they photoshopped it, that's the only way she could've came out with a good picture".
    so she maybe she was overdue for an elimination at the point, that shouldn't cloud your judgement. just give her credit where it's due
    *rant over*
    Last edited by TunaFests; 12-27-2006 at 04:17 PM.