Page 54 of 138 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTM Top 10

Best Final Two Contestants.

1. Yoanna/Mercedes- Yoanna was favorite to win from the start.
    2. Eva/Yaya- Yaya was more consistent, but Eva had better CG pic.
    3. Nicole/Nik- Nik was more consistent, Nicole was Tyra's high fashion girl
    4. Adrianne/Shannon- Tyra wanted a girl who commercial and high fashion and she thought Adrianne was that type of girl.
    5. Danielle/Joanie- This was a case of the Joanie losing rather than Danielle winning.
    6. Caridee/Melrose- Tyra wanted a Rebecca Romijn type winner and CariDee was that type of model. Another case of the runner-up losing.
    7. Naima/Kahlen- Naima was always the frontrunner. Kahlen started to pick up steam because of the Wrath photo. Naima won the runway challenge and the rest is history.
    Last edited by bucwild; 03-20-2007 at 12:19 PM.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

-~Sarah~Jael~Brittany~- Twisted*wORDS's Avatar
    Top 10 ANTM Nice Girls:

1.) Kahlen- The Sweetest and Nicest Girl in ANTM History, she was always shy and seemed scared..Like so pure..And that kiss in the cheek she gave Naima on the last runway show was just..Aww..
    2.) Brooke c7- So nice and so sweet, she was like so positive..Very innocent, was so kind to everyone..I mean when she left the house was having a depression..
    3.) Kyle- She was a nice girl, What could she possibly do to make you upset.. Not give you extra sprinkles on your Dairy Queen Icecream?
    4.) Samantha- She was like the sweetest Country Girl ever!I was so sad to see her go..She was like so Innocent..
    5.) Kari- Was very shy and was adorable..Tippy Tumbles..
    6.) Rebecca- Aww She was so nice and very quite..
    7.) Amanda c7- She was so sweet and nice..Just dont start throwing everyones food..
    8.) Jael- She may be loud and everything..But she is Everybody's Friend
    9.) Brooke c6- I Thought she was very sweet..Just don't test her..Nnenna was just...O.o
    10.) Kathlene (or is it Kathleen??)- She was loud but such a nice girl so naive..=)

Most sweet girls:

1.Amanda c7
    2.Kyle
    3.Kahlen
    4.Brooke c7
    5.Rebecca
    6.Kari

top 10. sweet girls
    let's see . brandy,Jayla hmm.

Just kidding
    not in order.
    1.Kyle
    2.Lluvy
    3.Mercedes
    4.Brooke C7
    5.the twins
    6.Jael , the sweetest rocker chick i've ever met!
    7.Norelle
    8.Christina
    9.Kesse
    10.Kahlen

oh and Cassnadra C8

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted*wORDS;2288056;
    Top 10 ANTM Nice Girls:

1.) Kahlen- The Sweetest and Nicest Girl in ANTM History, she was always shy and seemed scared..Like so pure..And that kiss in the cheek she gave Naima on the last runway show was just..Aww..
    2.) Brooke c7- So nice and so sweet, she was like so positive..Very innocent, was so kind to everyone..I mean when she left the house was having a depression..
    3.) Kyle- She was a nice girl, What could she possibly do to make you upset.. Not give you extra sprinkles on your Dairy Queen Icecream?
    4.) Samantha- She was like the sweetest Country Girl ever!I was so sad to see her go..She was like so Innocent..
    5.) Kari- Was very shy and was adorable..Tippy Tumbles..
    6.) Rebecca- Aww She was so nice and very quite..
    7.) Amanda c7- She was so sweet and nice..Just dont start throwing everyones food..
    8.) Jael- She may be loud and everything..But she is Everybody's Friend
    9.) Brooke c6- I Thought she was very sweet..Just don't test her..Nnenna was just...O.o
    10.) Kathlene (or is it Kathleen??)- She was loud but such a nice girl so naive..=)

WoW I agree with almost all your list, except for Rebecca, she was actually bitchy when she won a challenge and she was very cocky, i would replace her spot with Whitney or Toccara, Whitney was so adorable crying when Cassandra and Diana were in the bottom two! and she looks very good honest person

FORT Fogey
    Girls That Wanted It The Most(No Order)
    1.Yoanna
    2.Melrose
    3.Jaslene
    4.Amanda
    5.Sarah(Cycle 8)
    6.Jade
    7.Christian
    8.Ebony(Cycle 5)
    9.Sara (Cycle 2)
    10.Christina
    11.Michelle (Cycle 4)
    12.Nik

I think there might be more

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Best Final Two:

1) Eva and Yaya-Yaya
    2) Joanie and Dani-Joanie
    3) Nik and Nicole-Nicole
    4) Yoanna and Mercedes-Yoanna
    5) Caridee and Melrose-Melrose
    6) Adrianne and Shannon-Adrianne
    7) Naima and Kahlen-Naima
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

FORT Fogey
    Can someone put together a list of models who were pissed when they got eliminated all i can think of is Monique,Melrose,Ann,Tiffany, i forgot some of the girls exits

Monique, Melrose, Ann, Tiffany.. lol, funny idea.. how stupid I forgot about most exits too! Let's see.. I'd add (I'm not sure about these!!) Ebony c1, Camille, Brandy, Keenyah (didn't she honestly think Kahlen would be out?), I think Sarah c4 was pretty mad since she broke all the contact with UPN and Tyra.

Sorry for the most random list ever, I listed all the girls names starting with a K. In order of me liking them.

1. Kathleen
    2. Kahlen
    3. Kelle
    4. Kathy
    5. Kim
    6. Kristi
    7. Kari
    8. Kyle
    9. Kesse
    10. Keenyah
    11. Katie
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

FORT Fogey
    Camillie wasnt that mad i just got through watchign that eppy was, i forgot about Sarah-4 though...i totally forgot Nnennas and Mollie Sues i want to watching cycle 5 and 6 again