Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128129130131132133134135136137138
Results 1,371 to 1,377 of 1377

Thread: ANTM Top 10

FORT Fogey

Re: ANTM Top 10

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;3021936;
    And really the only reason why she won the go-sees was becaquse everyone was late except her and Saleisha. Big deal, clients liked her better than Tootie.
    Honestly, she probably would've won even if all of the girls were on time. The clients really seemed to like her (understandably, too!).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ANTopmodel;3023249;
    I do too. My only disagreement is with the Katarzyna part. The main reason I'm angry with her elimination was that Dominique stayed.
    Dominique took a good photo that week, though. Although Dom may be annoying, her photo was great. My problem with Kat's elimination is that it was her first time in the bottom two, and she was up against someone who was experiencing their third time on the chopping block. If it was Whitney's first time, then I think I would be okay with it. I just find it truly unfair to eliminate someone who has never been in the bottom two over someone who has several times.

I was re-watching Cycle 10 and I think that Claire's reaction at Aimee's elimination and Paulina's "something something get rid of that European tackiness" would probably be in the Top 10 Most Awkward Moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashhee;3024318;
    I was re-watching Cycle 10 and I think that Claire's reaction at Aimee's elimination and Paulina's "something something get rid of that European tackiness" would probably be in the Top 10 Most Awkward Moments.
    Let's put Tyra giving Shandi the Fiercee Award for "Craziest Phone Call" (for the "YOU HAD SEX?!?!" phone call) and the surrounding Tyra show segment in that Top 10 Most Awkward Moments list.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;3022718;
    Ten Eliminations people gripe about, despite the fact that they were totally sound.

3. Heather (C9)- )- I loved this girl, and I would have kicked her off that week. Honestly, itís not like they tossed her off for some arbitrary thing like not being able to dance in a music video or for not being able to juggle geese. They kicked her off because she made poor impressions on her go-sees. Iíve been around the Autistic Spectrum for a long time, and the fact is that she still needs to work on the interactions she needs to make a good impression at a casting. She got lost, but thatís not why they kicked her off, so donít even spin it that way. And please, don't anyone say she lost because she was unrealistically left to wander the streets which wouldn't really happen IRL, because I still don't think she would have won if she had made more of her go-sees and got back to the agency on time.
    I disagree with that statement.
    if you rewatch the episode, the ONLY designer heather saw was flora zeta and she said she "loveeeeeed her look" but she needs to work on her posture or something like that.
    heather made a GREAT impression, she also made great impressions with many pro like the photographer for carol's duaghter for example.

she was eliminated because she only saw 1 designer AND was the most late, so compared to the other girls it was fair to see her go.

She loved her look, but homegirl couldn't walk for crap and would therefore never be booked.

Quote Originally Posted by Angkor;3024531;
    I disagree with that statement.
    if you rewatch the episode, the ONLY designer heather saw was flora zeta and she said she "loveeeeeed her look" but she needs to work on her posture or something like that.
    heather made a GREAT impression, she also made great impressions with many pro like the photographer for carol's duaghter for example.

she was eliminated because she only saw 1 designer AND was the most late, so compared to the other girls it was fair to see her go.
    The carol's daughter photographer needed to give her so much directions.

and for me what Flora Zeta said was like: "She quite pretty... but, like this is not working for me"
    I'll miss Alamela.