Page 136 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3686126127128129130131132133134135136137138 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1377

Thread: ANTM Top 10

  1. #1351
    !heather forever! hottfroggy77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    370

    Re: ANTM Top 10

    TOP 10 ELIMINATIONS THAT WERE COMPLETELY REDICULOUS! (not counting runner ups)




    10- Elyse
    9- Amanda (cycle 3)
    8- Christina
    7- Renee (cycle 8)
    6- Sarah (cycle 9)
    5- Heather (cycle 9)
    4- Britt (cycle 8)
    3- Amanda (cycle 7)
    2- Jenah
    1- Lisa (cycle 5)
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

    ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

  2. #1352
    Chanel Century labrowneyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    856

    Re: ANTM Top 10

    I loved Lisa! I'm watching Cycle Five on MTV right now! Gosh I detest Bre!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

  3. #1353
    !heather forever! hottfroggy77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    370

    Re: ANTM Top 10

    Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;3021689;
    I loved Lisa! I'm watching Cycle Five on MTV right now! Gosh I detest Bre!
    i dont mind bre so much... jayla i can't stand though

    Lisa should never have been eliminated that soon... i hate when girls are eliminated for non-modeling reasons
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

    ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

  4. #1354
    Chanel Century labrowneyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    856

    Re: ANTM Top 10

    I know right? And when girls who can't model like Bre and Jadea and Dominique stay in their place!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

  5. #1355
    x guii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,046

    Re: ANTM Top 10

    Quote Originally Posted by hottfroggy77;3021680;
    TOP 10 ELIMINATIONS THAT WERE COMPLETELY REDICULOUS! (not counting runner ups)

    10- Elyse
    9- Amanda (cycle 3)
    8- Christina
    7- Renee (cycle 8)
    6- Sarah (cycle 9)
    5- Heather (cycle 9)
    4- Britt (cycle 8)
    3- Amanda (cycle 7)
    2- Jenah
    1- Lisa (cycle 5)
    Heather's and Brittany's (c8) were VERY fair.
    I'll miss Alamela.

  6. #1356
    !heather forever! hottfroggy77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    370

    Re: ANTM Top 10

    Quote Originally Posted by guii;3021704;
    Heather's and Brittany's (c8) were VERY fair.
    i added them because the go-see situations (especially heathers) are extremely unrealistic and done for the show
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

    ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

  7. #1357
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    26

    Re: ANTM Top 10

    Top ten pictures from cycle 7-10 for meeeee cause that's all I watched.

    1. Fatima Water Plastic Sheet Thingy C10
    2. Anya Water Plastic Sheet Thingy C10
    3. Caridee Matador C7
    4. Victoria Rock Climbing C9
    5. Anya Paparazzi C10
    6. Kimberly Homeless C10
    7. Heather Stranded Desert Thingy C9
    8. Michelle + Amanda Circus Twins C7
    9. Ebony Bird of Paradise C9
    10. Aimee Homeless (doesn't even look like her) C10

    Wow I must've hated all the photoshoots from Cycle 8 or something. Oh wait. Yeah I did. Worst ideas for photoshoots ever.

  8. #1358
    x guii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,046

    Re: ANTM Top 10

    Quote Originally Posted by hottfroggy77;3021707;
    i added them because the go-see situations (especially heathers) are extremely unrealistic and done for the show
    Go-sees aren't unrealistic.
    and you may like Heather, but her elimination was totally fair.
    I'll miss Alamela.

  9. #1359
    Leiden 4 AusNTM! LedZepForever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,467

    Re: ANTM Top 10

    Quote Originally Posted by guii;3021669;
    Mila was very modelesque, she is just fat on her cheeks, not in her body, her eastern european look is in.
    You may walk by girls in malls more striking and modelesque than Allison, but she still great and modelesque.
    Monique did rap videos, but her post show work is great, she is signed with LA Models.


    I disagree. I think she does look like a commercial model. and she is not only 5'7", she is 5'7.5". Jaslene is 5'7" but still get work.


    That doesn't mean anything, it's something that you can learn, and their faces are amazing.


    So, why they aren't in the list too?
    and I think Lauren's walk is worse.


    She presents herself A LOT better than Heather and Lauren, for example.


    Kind of, but being unique like her is a plus. and she also got some work post show.

    ----------------
    ----------------

    and ANTM is also about teach to the girls, so, not knowing how to photograph/walk isn't an excuse for a girl don't make it in the show.
    Also, I don't believe Monique was there for the right reasons. She was doing all this random bitchy stuff for camera time and refuses to show up to a shoot and when she gets eliminated, she says the reason why she's sad that she got the boot is because it would make Melrose happy? That just proves how insincere she was on making the show.

    Lauren and Heather aren't on this list because of their amazing portfolios.

    As for Anchal presenting herself better than Heather or Lauren, not really. Remember that panel challenge where she got really nervous and then just ran out? Heather or Lauren may have been awkward, but at least they never ran out. And plus, Heather and Lauren at least learned throughout the show. Anchal really only got worse and one has to wonder, if she had this many issues, did she really belong on this modeling reality show?

    As for both Brooke and Anchal, neither should have been cast because neither had a chance at winning since Cathy Gould didn't like them. Their spots should have went to girls she would have liked better.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

  10. #1360
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: ANTM Top 10

    I thought Heather's elimination was fair. She was great in the beginning but she was slowly going down after the video week. I did not like her burning car shot at all and her commercial was a mess, and if she can't impress a designer how is she going to meet with agencies and get signed easily? Although Bianca should have left the week she was eliminated. Go-see win or not, her picture was awful.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.