Page 134 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3484124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138 LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1377

Thread: ANTM Top 10

Dax

Re: ANTM Top 10

I loved Nicole's roller skating (??) photo. It was absolutely incredible. With this comes my list of underrated girls:

10- Megg- I really thought she had some potential. Her last picture was bad but it was really Jaeda's time to go.
    9- Amis- She had a great bone structure. I actually liked her last 2 photos. She just needs a good makeover.
    8- Brita- She deserved a second chance. I loved her.
    7- Cristina- Am I the only one who thought she was absolutely stunning and deserved to stay that week? For me it was Naima's time to go, not Cristina's.
    6- Megan- She was quite good. I have seen some photos of her post show and she's not a bad model by any means.
    5- Bianca- Look at her post show work. She's amazing lately. It's hard to admit it but she is.
    4- Janet- I think her face is lovely. Actually I think she always looked like a model and that they completely screwed her look with the Liza hair.
    3- Michelle C4- Her pictures were rather great. She had a better portfolio than Keenhya for me.
    2-Nicole C3- Her pictures were amazing minus the alter ego one. She seemed to be fun and just received and unfair treatment overall.
    1- Samantha- I don't think she gets the credit she deserves. First of all her elimination made no sense. Her picture was great and she didn't even deserve to be in the bottom 2. She's one of those faces that ANTM seriously need to have more often.
    Last edited by Dax; 05-23-2008 at 11:21 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dax;3019593;
    I loved Nicole's roller skating (??) photo. It was absolutely incredible. With this comes my list of underrated girls:

10- Megg- I really thought she had some potential. Her last picture was bad but it was really Jaeda's time to go.
    9- Amis- She had a great bone structure. I actually liked her last 2 photos. She just needs a good makeover.
    7- Cristina- Am I the only one who thought she was absolutely stunning and deserved to stay that week? For me it was Naima's time to go, not Cristina's.
    6- Megan- She was quite good. I have seen some photos of her post show and she's not a bad model by any means.
    5- Bianca- Look at her post show work. She's amazing lately. It's hard to admit it but she is.
    4- Janet- I think her face is lovely. Actually I think she always looked like a model and that the completely screwed her look with the Liza hair.
    3- Michelle C4- Her pictures were rather great. She had a better portfolio than Keenhya for me.
    2-Nicole C3- Her pictures were amazing minus the alter ego one. She seemed to be fun and just received and unfair treatment overall.
    1- Samantha- I don't think she gets the credit she deserves. First of all her elimination made no sense. Her picture was great and she didn't even deserve in the bottom 2. She's one of those faces that ANTM seriously need to have more often.
    Yes, yes, yes! Although I think Samantha is a tad overrated actually, I still thought her photo the week she was eliminated was perfectly fine. I would have liked to see her take more photos on the show.

4- Janet- I think her face is lovely. Actually I think she always looked like a model and that they completely screwed her look with the Liza hair.
    1- Samantha- I don't think she gets the credit she deserves. First of all her elimination made no sense. Her picture was great and she didn't even deserve to be in the bottom 2. She's one of those faces that ANTM seriously need to have more often.
    I agree with you about Michelle and Christina! I mean look at X-Tina's Lust shot! Pure genius! And Michelle's Zebra was hot! I have to agree about Biyanka as much as I hated her during the show she is working a lot. Megg should've stayed over that joke/spot stealer Jadea!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

I love all the recent posts in this thread because I agree with a large sum of them.

And for the record, I prefer Nicole to Yaya as well. Her only good photos were her beauty shot, D&B, Swimsuit and Spider shots. Everything thing else after the spider shot was poo. I mean, look at her Kimono shot! What is that?! And her Anime? WTF? Her CG was by far the weakest of the final three as well. Now Nicole's portfolio? Near flawless.

Also, girls who should have made the cut
    10. Becky (C7)
    9. Marguerite (C10)
    8. Jessica (C9)
    7. April (C5)
    6. Estella (C4)
    5. Mary (C3/C4)
    4. Rachel (C3)
    3. Andrea (C6)
    2. Nargis (C3)
    1. Ginger (C7)
    I love this list. And if I had my way, a lot of those C4 casting girls would've made it into the house instead of, say, Noelle and Sarah.

Most High Fashion:
    10. Heather
    9. Kahlen
    8. Ann
    7. Kim
    6. AJ
    5. Mollie Sue
    4. Elyse
    3. Shandi
    2. Yoanna
    1. The Twins
    I love that the twins are at the top because whether people think they're pretty or not, that's what current models look like: super tall, super awkward and super edgy. And to boot, they knew how to take a sensational photograph.
    Last edited by ClrDeLun; 05-24-2008 at 04:08 AM.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;3019063;
    Best photos from the girl eliminated that week
    10. Coryn's Secret
    9. Gisele's Movement
    8. Renee's Cover Girl
    7. Shandi's Beauty Shot
    6. Amanda (C3)'s Cover Girl
    5. Michelle (C7)'s Matador
    4. Amanda (C7)'s Water Nymphs
    3. Michelle (C4)'s Lubriderm
    2. Brittany's Men's Magazine
    1. Jenah's Cover Girl
    I love all of these. 1-6 are some of the best of their respective cycles and it's a damn shame none were even in the final two.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

Quote Originally Posted by ClrDeLun;3019982;
    I love that the twins are at the top because whether people think they're pretty or not, that's what current models look like: super tall, super awkward and super edgy. And to boot, they knew how to take a sensational photograph.
    Yeah.

Their faces/bodies are just perfect for fashion.

I agree totally! Naima should have gone.
    But I disagree with most of your list.
    I'll miss Alamela.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by guii;3020790;
    Yeah.

Their faces/bodies are just perfect for fashion.
    Completely agree. I was watching C7 lately and during the challenge where they all had to act sexy on that dinner table, the twins came out with basically just lingerie on and their legs looked exactly like what is in the fashion industry today. All of the other girls are thin no doubt, but only a handful seem to actually be model thin and the twins are a perfect example of that.

FORT Fogey

Top 10 Sweetest Personalities:

10. Shannon Stewart
    9. Kahlen Rondot
    8. Danielle Evans
    7. Heather Kuzmich
    6. Amis Jenkins
    5. Amanda Babin
    4. Brooke Miller
    3. Janet Mills
    2. Chantal Jones
    1. Anya Kop (or Rozova? )

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ClrDeLun;3019982;
    I remember being convinced by the top six that Amanda was the winner. We all knew Michelle was gone because she didn't want it enough, but Amanda had the look and some pretty excellent pictures to her name. Her Water Nymph shot is, IMO, hands down, the top shot of the cycle. (I of course, changed my mind the second I wrote that, because there are a couple of others I really like as well, but I digress.) She wasn't super at runway, but it's clear they didn't really care because, well, they gave it to CariDee.

Anyway, my point is, final four came around, I was sure Eugena or CariDee would be off and Amanda would win. Boy was I wrong/thinking wishfully.

And whilst I'm ranting about cycle seven, I'd like to make a list of most overrated contestants that season, and there is only one on that list and it's Melrose. I never liked that girl. Pre show, month before anything happened, when the publicity shots of all the girls were released? I saw Melrose, and my first, instantaneous thought was essentially "I hate this girl, and I know that once the show starts airing, my mind won't change. Even though she's annoying, I'll have to put up with her all season because she's clearly going to get second place." I think my biggest issue with Melrose and the fandom that surrounds her is that she really doesn't look like a fashion model at all, she looks like a pretty fashionista, and she's talented at modeling, but it doesn't at all make up for the fact that as a model, she has zero potential. And yes, I know that rant came out of nowhere.

Anyway, the point is ClrDeLun, I agree, The Twins are easily the most HF contestants this show has seen in a long time.

I would like the twins so much better if their eyes weren't so close together... especially Amanda...