Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Modeling shows on TV this week:any ANTM ex-contestants

  1. #1
    Sara(C6) fan amazonophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hurricane Alley
    Posts
    1,087

    Modeling shows on TV this week:any ANTM ex-contestants

    There are two modeling shows on TV this week: Victoria`s Secret Fashion Show and Christmas with the Dickinsons starring Janice Dickinson who has been involved with ANTM for a long time. Will either one of them have ex-ANTM models (preferably from cycle6 and cycle 7) in them?

  2. #2
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    104
    In Victoria's Secret fashion show there won't be any model won't be any model from ANTM(not even Tyra who had her last runway last year), and about the Janice Dickinson's modelling show, Michelle, from cycle 4 might appear because I think she is from her agency.

  3. #3
    *~A.J.~*~Jael~* The Last Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Age
    27
    Posts
    795
    Quote Originally Posted by amazonophile;2182180;
    Christmas with the Dickinsons starring Janice Dickinson who has been involved with ANTM for a long time.
    Christmas with Janice? Oh the horror!
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

  4. #4
    26.2, baby! Allie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Washington state
    Age
    48
    Posts
    3,675
    Quote Originally Posted by caio_duarte;2182185;
    In Victoria's Secret fashion show there won't be any model won't be any model from ANTM(not even Tyra who had her last runway last year), and about the Janice Dickinson's modelling show, Michelle, from cycle 4 might appear because I think she is from her agency.
    Michelle quit the agency because she said the show was about Janice and not about promoting the models or getting them work.

  5. #5
    FORT Fogey Travisio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,422
    The day a girl from ANTM walks for Victoria Secret is the day I fly a pig to the moon.

  6. #6
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    104
    It's been a long time since I don't see a model in ANTM with Victoria's Secret potential. I think only Sarah(from cyle 2) and Nicole(cycle 5) had it. And maybe Joanie and Danielle(both from cycle 6).

  7. #7
    Jenah! hi_guy18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,930
    Quote Originally Posted by caio_duarte;2182209;
    It's been a long time since I don't see a model in ANTM with Victoria's Secret potential. I think only Sarah(from cyle 2) and Nicole(cycle 5) had it. And maybe Joanie and Danielle(both from cycle 6).
    I think ann has it too she got a hot body.

  8. #8
    The Tyrant~ Kahlen_rocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,099
    mmmmm, maybe in janice's.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,


    === Jade, Cycle 6===

  9. #9
    One word Panda Express art_freak183's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Richlands, Va
    Age
    21
    Posts
    722
    I wanna see a pig fly to the moon.

    Smel-rose might be on the Janice Dickenson one
    I'm the only one with braces I'm the only one with bling-bling on mah grill okay
    I have the fasion sense of a 12 year old boy.

  10. #10
    FORT Fogey Travisio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,422
    I watched Christmas With the Dickinsons and no ANTM models were in it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.