Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Modeling shows on TV this week:any ANTM ex-contestants

  1. #11
    FORT Fan FanUruguay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by caio_duarte;2182209;
    It's been a long time since I don't see a model in ANTM with Victoria's Secret potential. I think only Sarah(from cyle 2) and Nicole(cycle 5) had it. And maybe Joanie and Danielle(both from cycle 6).
    Oh for me there are so many that improving their walks would be Victoria Secret material: Brittany (Cycle 4, She is what VS is all about), Christina (Cycle 4, with the hair and make-up like the Deadly Sins photo-shoot, and a good walk, she would rock it), Nicole (Cycle 5, of course), Kari (Cycle 6, I think she can be one), Danielle (Cycle 6, tall and beautifull), Brooke (Cycle 6, with a bunch of make-up and that ideal body for VS), Eugena (Cycle 7, Maybe, could be), Anchal (Cycle 7, she said she wants it, and she has the front).

    I wouls have loved to say CariDee, but with that walk she cant go nowhere.
    bring janice back. now.

  2. #12
    Leiden 4 AusNTM! LedZepForever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by FanUruguay;2183145;
    Oh for me there are so many that improving their walks would be Victoria Secret material: Brittany (Cycle 4, She is what VS is all about), Christina (Cycle 4, with the hair and make-up like the Deadly Sins photo-shoot, and a good walk, she would rock it), Nicole (Cycle 5, of course), Kari (Cycle 6, I think she can be one), Danielle (Cycle 6, tall and beautifull), Brooke (Cycle 6, with a bunch of make-up and that ideal body for VS), Eugena (Cycle 7, Maybe, could be), Anchal (Cycle 7, she said she wants it, and she has the front).

    I wouls have loved to say CariDee, but with that walk she cant go nowhere.
    Anchal would make a great victoria secret model
    i also think jaeda has a shot with her body
    don't say caridee can't go nowhere, girls like sara's walks have improved
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

  3. #13
    The Tyrant~ Kahlen_rocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,099
    yeah from this cycle,i saw in anchal potential for VS ,and her body is great for that. In jaeda too, with the correct hair, maybe eugena, her hair (with the makeover), her walk and body could work for VS.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,


    === Jade, Cycle 6===

  4. #14
    FORT Fan FanUruguay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahlen_rocks;2183155;
    yeah from this cycle,i saw in anchal potential for VS ,and her body is great for that. In jaeda too, with the correct hair, maybe eugena, her hair (with the makeover), her walk and body could work for VS.
    The irony is that Jaeda with long hair like the pre-makeover AND that body would ROCK the VS fashion show.
    bring janice back. now.

  5. #15
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    15,826
    Back on topic - So are there any shows on this week with former ANTM contestants? It doesn't sound like there are.

  6. #16
    just an artist SunDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Heaven & Hell
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2183151;
    Anchal would make a great victoria secret model
    i also think jaeda has a shot with her body
    don't say caridee can't go nowhere, girls like sara's walks have improved

    The badest (sp?) walk ever in the beginning was Shandi, but look... she's improve so much... Caridee will do the same ofcourse...

    Hey Miss J

  7. #17
    Retired! hepcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a good place
    Posts
    27,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2183232;
    Back on topic - So are there any shows on this week with former ANTM contestants? It doesn't sound like there are.
    I agree. Sounds like it's time to close the thread.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.