Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 11 Photoshoot: Covergirl

FORT Newbie
    Eugena's is by far the best for me personally

they all look 40, but man, Euegena did have some awesome bone structure..

I slept through this, it was too obvious CariDee owned this one. WHen they downplayed her cheating on her boyfriend I knew this was hers.. not to mention her competition, hehe, Oldy and Deady.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

FORT Fan
    wait..backtrack, caridee cheated on her bf?????

ANTM Winner - Amanda amanda_fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove;2170019;

I slept through this, it was too obvious CariDee owned this one. WHen they downplayed her cheating on her boyfriend I knew this was hers.. not to mention her competition, hehe, Oldy and Deady.
    Wait, so her cheating on her boyfriend is actually a sign that she'll win? How is that? I have a feeling that Tyra lets CariDee wins because let's face it, CariDee isn't exaclty that goody good girl compared to Joanie, Kyle and Kahlen/Rebecca, I guess she wants a crazy blonde winner? Maybe like she just gets pissed at people saying she hates blondes, so she just chooses someone who's like that? I don't know, I'm just guessing.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove;2170019;

this is second to the most boring finales yet (behind cycle 4)

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda_fan;2170026;
    Wait, so her cheating on her boyfriend is actually a sign that she'll win? How is that? I have a feeling that Tyra lets CariDee wins because let's face it, CariDee isn't exaclty that goody good girl compared to Joanie, Kyle and Kahlen/Rebecca, I guess she wants a crazy blonde winner? Maybe like she just gets pissed at people saying she hates blondes, so she just chooses someone who's like that? I don't know, I'm just guessing.
    if youre going to pick a blonde (or any girl) pick someone that deserves it...in the battle of the blondes melrose overshadowed caridee/ but since i 'try' to be a good sport..i wish caridee the best (but im still rooting for melrose modeling career to take off)

ANTM Winner - Amanda amanda_fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldLionEyes;2170029;
    if youre going to pick a blonde (or any girl) pick someone that deserves it...in the battle of the blondes melrose overshadowed caridee/ but since i 'try' to be a good sport..i wish caridee the best (but im still rooting for melrose modeling career to take off)
    I think that Melrose was a stronger competitor too. Even though Melrose isn't a natural blonde, but yeah I think Melrose should have won.

ANTMAddict!
    EUGENA IS GORGEOUS
    EUGENA IS GORGEOUS
    EUGENA IS GORGEOUS
    EUGENA IS GORGEOUS
    EUGENA IS GORGEOUS
    EUGENA IS GORGEOUS

Did I mention that Eugena is Gorgeous? THOUGHT SO.

Damn - Impressive (Thanks to photoshop )... but everyone uses it! HELL, Look at Melrose. You have to!

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    CARIDEES IS AMAZING WOAH. That looks like MOLLY SIMS. Yes, old looking but very classic and Covergirl.

Overphotoshopped Eugena obviously. She looks like a plastic toy, and Melrose is so bland with that hair.
    beauty is only skin deep.

Ugh - Eugena couldn't pull a facial expression to save her life.

They're all terrible. Crappy end to a crappy season.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?