Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 135354555657585960616263

Thread: 12/6 "Finale" Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fan
    Tyra needs to go back to modeling school on how to pick true top models.....Melrose will come out to be the true winner, just like ALL the winner ups are

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlen_rocks;2173292;
    well actually my eyes go directly to cari, tyra is extremely retouched, and its obvious that she wanted too look taller, like the mom. Anyone knows the real votes for the winneer ?????. I think that everybody voted for cari, except, maybe twiggy.
    I think it went this way:
    For CariDee: Nigel, Mss J, Tyra.
    For Melrose: Mr J, Twiggy.
    bring janice back. now.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldLionEyes;2173296;
    Tyra needs to go back to modeling school on how to pick true top models.....Melrose will come out to be the true winner, just like ALL the winner ups are
    WHAT ?????.

Shannon is not much different to adrianne, Yoanna has gotten much more work than mercedes, eva and yaya are in the same level out the show, at least in my eyes, naima and kahlen, both are dead, despite i love kahlen. Nicole is 1000000 times more sucessful than nik, she (nicole) is one of the most sucessful girls this show has produced. Dani and Joanie, the same, none of them is something important in the industry, despite i love Joanie, caridee and melrose have only five days of real working, so i cant say anything.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahlen_rocks;2173315;
    WHAT ?????.

Shannon is not much different to adrianne, Yoanna has gotten much more work than mercedes, eva and yaya are in the same level out the show, at least in my eyes, naima and kahlen, both are dead, despite i love kahlen. Nicole is 1000000 times more sucessful than nik, she (nicole) is one of the most sucessful girls this show has produced. Dani and Joanie, the same, none of them is something important in the industry, despite i love Joanie, caridee and melrose have only five days of real working, so i cant say anything.
    I guess you and I were watching two different fashion shows/ I love Caridee, and totally dislike Melrose, but objectively speaking (and I stress objectively) Melrose is the better model on the runway..on print? that can be debated/ overall melrose did LIGHT yrs better on the runway that Caridee and performed if not better, as good as Caridee in pics.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldLionEyes;2173509;
    I guess you and I were watching two different fashion shows/ I love Caridee, and totally dislike Melrose, but objectively speaking (and I stress objectively) Melrose is the better model on the runway..on print? that can be debated/ overall melrose did LIGHT yrs better on the runway that Caridee and performed if not better, as good as Caridee in pics.
    Melrose also does better in commercials then Caridee. Well i think so.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldLionEyes;2173509;
    and i guess you didnt read my post,because in it, i didnt mention anything about who was a better model, or who doesnt. what i say is that both of them have only 5 days of real work, so i cant compare her sucess so early.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahlen_rocks;2173516;
    and i guess you didnt read my post,because in it, i didnt mention anything about who was a better model, or who doesnt. what i say is that both of them have only 5 days of real work, so i cant compare her sucess so early.
    but of course..i read that comment/ im just stating that the better model is melrose, indeed we have to wait and see how the fashion industry will respond to both girls

i wish caridee the best/ it just bothers me that tyra takes on the role of mother theresa and only picks the 'good girls' to win...i find that quite problematic and unrealistic when it comes to real modeling in which real girls with true potentials are the ones that become models...but of course, thats just my opinion :-)