Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ANTM7: Interview with Amanda – “I Couldn’t Bounce Back”

I think they each go to seperate hotels. They can't see the other girls from the house for a couple of weeks. I imagine it's the same with the twins. However the end being so near, they may have been able to see eachother earlier than usual.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    ugh, I miss her so much

She comes off so sweet in the interview, I really hope she gets signed!
    missing Sara

ANTM Winner - Amanda amanda_fan's Avatar
    Aw... she's so cute. Lol! She has the same annoying habit as me. Ha and that's very rare. So that's cool!! I hope she'll be successful with her sister! OmG! She goes to FORT? I wonder if she ever saw my post. That'll be so awesome.

FORT Newbie
    i cant belvie that amanda got elimenated rite afterher sister it was so suprising to me. i hate those juges.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_Star;2166374;
    i cant belvie that amanda got elimenated rite afterher sister it was so suprising to me. i hate those juges.
    Me too, its so mean of them to do that. As a twin fan, that really stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by irreplaceable;2166420;
    Me too, its so mean of them to do that. As a twin fan, that really stinks.
    :nono Especially when there's someone who doesn't even deserve to be in the top 3. Tyra missed a chance of having a twin top 2, which might never happen again because I doubt a set of twins will make to antm again. It's very rare to find 6'0" twins models, like they said. Cause most twins are shorties. Oh well, that's Tyra's fault. I'm sure when they become successful they're not under antm and Tyra will regret that.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda_fan;2166425;
    :nono Especially when there's someone who doesn't even deserve to be in the top 3. Tyra missed a chance of having a twin top 2, which might never happen again because I doubt a set of twins will make to antm again. It's very rare to find 6'0" twins models, like they said. Cause most twins are shorties. Oh well, that's Tyra's fault. I'm sure when they become successful they're not under antm and Tyra will regret that.
    I can imagine her regretful face now.....Haha...Yea, the twins don't need ANTM to do well. Leaving that show is just the beginning of their modeling carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by irreplaceable;2166429;
    I can imagine her regretful face now.....Haha...Yea, the twins don't need ANTM to do well. Leaving that show is just the beginning of their modeling carrier.
    I know, it's just so stupid because if they win, then you know ANTM would be more popular and like I'm sure the twins will be the most successful models and like it could have been under the antm contract but it's gonna slide. I'm sure they will overshadow the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda_fan;2166436;
    I know, it's just so stupid because if they win, then you know ANTM would be more popular and like I'm sure the twins will be the most successful models and like it could have been under the antm contract but it's gonna slide. I'm sure they will overshadow the winner.
    I always hoped that will happen whenever my favourite is eliminated...hehe... For kahlen, I wasn't quite sure; Joanie, most lightly; the twins, absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by irreplaceable;2166439;
    I always hoped that will happen whenever my favourite is eliminated...hehe... For kahlen, I wasn't quite sure; Joanie, most lightly; the twins, absolutely!
    Definitely, I'm sure that twins thing will definitely get them even further. I bet many agencies will wanna hire them whether as a twin or as an individual because they're amazing like that.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast