Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ANTM7: Interview with Amanda – “I Couldn’t Bounce Back”

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;2163319;
    If I asked the other contestants to name Amanda’s most annoying habit, what would they say?

Um…I don’t know. I chew ice a lot. I don’t think that bugged anybody but the sound guy. (laughs)
    LMAO, I just love that.

Sweet interview from Amanda. I think as long as she tries, she should do very well for herself in modeling.

Premium Member
    Thanks for giving us another great interview, hepcat.

I thought they would give Amanda an extra week since her sister has gone. whatever! I love you Amanda!
    The real original AMERICAN IDOL KELLY CLARKSON's new single NEVER AGAIN is now availlable on ITUNES !!!!

Great interview, hepcat! I love Amanda. I kind of had a feeling Amanda was older, but Michelle breaking her leg? Ouch. I wish Amanda success in her career.

Good interview hepcat. Amanda has a great portfolio. And I think she is just as much of a natural as Michelle. I think she just had trouble relaxing because she wanted it so much.

She is a beautiful woman. With great model features like Michelle. They both need to work on their walk, and refine the sensuality of their body movements on camera. But that is very doable for them. They are young. And they have plenty of time.

By the way. Being limber is very healthy.

Amanda has a nice mix of sweetness, and softness. Plus the ability to turn on edgy when she wants it. Like I said before, she has that deep fire that say’s “you better watch out. It’s HOT!”

Agreed. For me, Amanda has this innocent look all the time, hehe..

does she mean that she and michelle can stay in spain after they were eliminated instead of going back to the states immediately?
    i really wanna know where did they go after elimination...

Wow, thats nice. Enjoying yourself in Spain with your twin sister and your parents don't even know you should be going home.

Quote Originally Posted by kaoricheng;2164327;
    does she mean that she and michelle can stay in spain after they were eliminated instead of going back to the states immediately?
    i really wanna know where did they go after elimination...
    For whatever reason, I did ask for more specifics but she wasn't allowed to elaborate on the details.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;2164359;
    For whatever reason, I did ask for more specifics but she wasn't allowed to elaborate on the details.
    I always wanted to know that too. What happens once someone gets eliminated? Do they all go to stay at a different house together? I mean they can't go back home right away.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast