Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/6 The Girl Who Becomes America's Next Top Model **spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hydroswirl;2162468;
    Wow, Melrose looks extremely hot and young in her Covergirl commercial; however, Caridee looks very pin-up and actually...old. :S
    Haha! I was actually thinking the other way around! Caridee looks natural while Melrose looks overprocessed! I guess we all have our favorites ...

FORT Fogey
    LMAO was anyone else, like, cracking up when those two little flower girls were walking on the runway and, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, they started sprinting? hahaha...

Moi
    I'm still a little bit dubious that they would actually let a blonde win this.....
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by AKat;2162487;
    I'm still a little bit dubious that they would actually let a blonde win this.....
    Well, if either Melrose or Eugena win, a blond won't ...

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2162477;
    LMAO was anyone else, like, cracking up when those two little flower girls were walking on the runway and, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, they started sprinting? hahaha...
    Yes.

They sprint towards a bridal bouquet that's been tossed by the first bride to pass through (symbol of female future potential), they grab it at the same time (symbol of desire for victory), and they have a "catfight" over it (symbol of fierce competition).

In the Batcave (symbol of "We had this set left over from something else we were shooting. Want to use it before we take the lights down?").

Very "high concept". Very Luis Bunuel.

wow. Caridee looks like shes a 40 year old on that screen cap
    she looks so much better with no make up on

Wow biased comments about those screencaps. Everyone with a melrose avie are bad mouthing caridee and vice versa... And here's another... I think they both would have been better off with less make up... Melrose does look old as you can see all the lines on her face, only exaggurated by the make up. Caridee doesn't look old but the make up truly is far from natural. I hope they had shown a better close up of Eugena as well.

ANTM Winner - Amanda amanda_fan's Avatar
    Wow... Melrose looks so pretty there... CariDee looks... weird... Eugena is pretty with that hair. Oh how Amanda would look the most beautiful if she was there... -sighs-
    Last edited by amanda_fan; 11-30-2006 at 05:29 PM.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Picture it... (Pure speculation of course)

Next Wednesday, December Sixth. Commercials. The first girl to move onto the top three....Eugena. Bottom two-CariDee and Melrose. Melrose hasn't shown the judges her real self, and is eliminated. Runway. The judges insist Eugena rocked the final exams. Eugena wins. Eugena screams. Eugena Shouts. Eugena jumps up and down. The End.

Hope to god that doesn't happen...Eugna's pictures on the winner's screen? Yikes (Shivers)
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

ANTM Winner - Amanda amanda_fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan;2162556;
    Picture it... (Pure speculation of course)

Next Wednesday, December Sixth. Commercials. The first girl to move onto the top three....Eugena. Bottom two-CariDee and Melrose. Melrose hasn't shown the judges her real self, and is eliminated. Runway. The judges insist Eugena rocked the final exams. Eugena wins. Eugena screams. Eugena Shouts. Eugena jumps up and down. The End.

Hope to god that doesn't happen...Eugna's pictures on the winner's screen? Yikes (Shivers)
    I can actually picture that. But I don't really care who wins.