Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/6 The Girl Who Becomes America's Next Top Model **spoilers**

No you didn't miss anything, I think alot of people were surprised at how much they hate each other. After last weeks episode alot of people had Meldee (Melrose/CariDee) avatars because they thought they were close and now all of a sudden they hate each other more than anyone else there.

Well, it's obvious Melrose makes the final 2. Caridee and Eugena are now like best friends (Caridee the hypocrite >_>) so it's REALLY unlikely they'll be the ones fighting. YAY MELROSE!

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2161904;
    No you didn't miss anything, I think alot of people were surprised at how much they hate each other. After last weeks episode alot of people had Meldee (Melrose/CariDee) avatars because they thought they were close and now all of a sudden they hate each other more than anyone else there.
    LOL, I'm one of them. But yeah, I don't know WHERE that came from.

I need to change my avatar and I have already stopped rooting for Cari. Definitely backstabbing and hypocryte. I wouldn't be that upset if she won, but I hope Melrose wins.

At this point, we are sure that Melrose is going to be the TOP 2.
    i hope caridee wins!!!!!!! Melrose is too old for Covergirl.

it feels so wierd to watch all that hate after seeing Melrose hugging Caridee after the last panel, at least Melrose seemed genuinely worried about Caridee.

edit: i'm strongly sure that Melrose will be on the final 2...theres NO way Caridee would argue with Eugena after this last episode.
    Last edited by Atomix19; 11-30-2006 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomix19;2161939;
    it feels so wierd to watch all that hate after seeing Melrose hugging Caridee after the last panel, at least Melrose seemed genuinely worried about Caridee.
    Maybe melrose wants to have a stronger competitor to be with her in finale runway. haha.

the Final photoshoot will be about the "covergirl eye-shadow".

I wont be so sure that Caridee and Eugena aren't the two that have the catfight. At this point and time, anything is possible. And remember, those two only recently have begun to be friendly with each other, the tables can turn at any point and time. Of course, Melrose would be the obvious choice for catfight since nobody likes her...but I still think its way too early to tell. Can't wait to see how everything turns out!

Very Opinionated! seen&heardall's Avatar
    I think the final two will be Eugena and Caridee. Melrose is a great model, but she looks TOO old for Seventeen Mag. She is definitely another Lisa. I think Eugena has lots of potential (contrary to what some seem to believe), but in the end its time for a blond to win and I think Caridee is the girl. I am rooting for Eugena though! Caridee's attitude disappoints me.

I think the final 2 will be CariDee and Melrose, but Melrose will lose because she photographs to old and has a facade to the judges. She'll finally get called on it all just too late.

Go CariDee!

FORT Fan
    i think the final 2 will be Eugena and Melrose!
    I hate to say it but i think Melrose might win then!
    as long as that Caridee doesnt make it to the final 2 ill be happy!
    shes way to pinup!