Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 10 Photoshoot: Floating Models

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Raking:

Amanda
    CariDee
    Melrose
    Eugena-From a distance she looks like Ebony T circa Cycle5. And I hate what's she's doing with her hands, not elegent at all, especially when comparing them to Amanda and Caridee's.

Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen;2161582;
    my more detailed analysis of the pics :
    CariDee/Amanda:
    By far the better of the two. One of my favorite ANTM pictures, The light/dark and the passion in their eyes, how they were the bottom 2 is beyond me
    CariDee's the soft side, her face looks amazing and her body language rocks
    Amanda's the edgy goth side, Her facial expression and the way her hair is in the water... amazing

Melrose/Eugena:
    Melrose looks amazing, very serene and her body looks awesome. I love the way she's floating
    Eugena looks terrible. like a dying fish, or someone drowning, or a dead body that someone plopped in the water. The judges said Amanda's hands weren't graceful, just look at Eugena's... yuk! and her body positioning Sucks as well... very disappointed that she's in the final 3 (or made it to the foreign destination) Same facial expression as always *yawn* NEXT!
    you are so right! and the only reason that picture of amanda is not the best of the season is because her right hand looks a bit odd... of course, not nearly as bad as eugena's "huh" stare.

FORT Newbie
    WTF!!!!!! AMANDA ELIMINATED??? She was the only hope of me being happy with the winner and the only one that could knock Caridee off her position. It's obvious that CariDee's gonna win now. Damn It!!! I really thought that Amanda would be able to take her. I am honestly so upset with this final 3. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

actually, if eugena can get this far im thinking about signing up for antm.. i could win.. and seriously, im like 5'4... maybe short will be in like blank, void, boring, and useless are this cycle.

ANTM Winner - Amanda amanda_fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowedcavern;2161659;
    WTF!!!!!! AMANDA ELIMINATED??? She was the only hope of me being happy with the winner and the only one that could knock Caridee off her position. It's obvious that CariDee's gonna win now. Damn It!!! I really thought that Amanda would be able to take her. I am honestly so upset with this final 3. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    I think the same thing too. They're afraid because the only one strong enough to knock CariDee off is Amanda, and they eliminated her this early because they know she's gonna beat her and they don't want to be called injustice. How sad this cycle has the best contestants ever, yet has the worst top 3.

FORT Newbie
    1. CariDee/Melrose/Amanda - All of them looked incredibly gorgeous.... They should've been the final 3 !!!! What's wrong with the judges?? I am starting to wonder if they can judge !!!!! There could be an amazing final 3 but they blew it by putting someone in who obviously can't take good pictures...

4. Eugena - She looked horrible... You need glasses if you think she looked ok... Her facial expression scared me .. She looked beautiful in person but she never took a good picture.. I mean NEVER(Her pose was amazing last week but her face was urghhhh as usual....) I am actually afraid to see Eugena's Covergirl shoot next week... I remember that she won a challenge and she got to do a Covergitl shoot with Cari and Jaeda and god !! She looked horrible in that shoot !!!

FORT Fan
    the simple shoots are soo much better. this by far has to be the best photoshoot of the season. it's not campy and it really focuses on the models and not the flashy effects happening around them

FORT Newbie
    So cycle 7 had the worst photoshoots, worst eliminations, ......... whats next? The worst winner?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowedcavern;2161690;
    So cycle 7 had the worst photoshoots, worst eliminations, ......... whats next? The worst winner?
    No because CariDee will win !!!!!!

Melrose just doesn't have it in these pictures...the other girls trump her she should have gone instead of Amanda