Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 10 Photoshoot: Floating Models

I think Amanda's really, really good. So are Melrose & Caridee's. I just dont like Eugena's. :nono
    Avie obtain from FORT

FORT Fan
    Now tell me why amanda got eliminated? Her photo is the most captivating of the other three models. I like Caridee's expression and Melrose looks like she just saw Tyra banks for the first time. Eugena's is void, I dont get it at all.

I agree about Eugena's body language.Its so ugly,not elegant at all.it doesn't help that she beside Melrose either.

ANTM Winner - Amanda amanda_fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by APwatchesTV;2161603;
    Now tell me why amanda got eliminated? Her photo is the most captivating of the other three models. I like Caridee's expression and Melrose looks like she just saw Tyra banks for the first time. Eugena's is void, I dont get it at all.
    Because Tyra just doesn't like Amanda. Talking about hoping the twins would be in the top 2, that's just a lie. If Eugena's still there, then that's a lie.

I love Eugena and all but she just looks....dead. She seems to be waving at the photographer or something going ohhh a pretty light. whee. Just like Rose in the Titanic when she's all frozen up if you watched it then you'll know what I'm talking about. She really looks as if she's waving and saying hi.

LMAO, I'm just looking at Eugena's picture and she's just... there. HAHA, how did this girl make it this far is BEYOND me.

ANTM Winner - Amanda amanda_fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBody;2161616;
    LMAO, I'm just looking at Eugena's picture and she's just... there. HAHA, how did this girl make it this far is BEYOND me.
    I don't think it's just you, I think it's definitely beyond me, and I'm sure a lot of people would agree with you too.

Amanda's picture is the best. Then CarriDee. Then Melrose. Then Egena.
    It's like Amanda and CarriDee were floating easily in that picture, while Melrose and Eugena were forcibly thrown into the water.

I think Eugena is trying to say "Help!The monster got me! Help!"

(sorry Eugena fans)

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar
    Despite my dislike for Melrose, I think hers is actually the best. Her face is just.. stunning.

1. Melrose
    2. Amanda
    3. CariDee
    4. Eugena [ she looks ridiculous! ]