Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: Episode 10 Photoshoot: Floating Models

Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen;2161534;
    Ugh, Eugena's is Horrible!!!

CariDee and Amanda have probably pulled out one of the best (if not the best) picture this season
    Seems to like the judges saw something in Eugena over Amanda and thats why Amanda's gone . hehe
    I know Eugena will win antm

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by PELaura;2163430;
    And let's just take Amanda out of the equation for a moment ... you really have to be very suspect of the entire basis for the judging when someone like Caridee, who gave it her all and in spite of suffering from hypothermia had an amazing shot and did what was asked of her and yet Eugena places second, while Caridee is in the bottom two. That is absolute rubbish.
    Yeah, how about Nigel's criticism that Caridee was too high-maintenance...guess who's still upset. Soooo professional, (NOT!)

Quote Originally Posted by pinkzebra;2167670;
    Yeah, how about Nigel's criticism that Caridee was too high-maintenance...guess who's still upset. Soooo professional, (NOT!)
    It was a loose-loose situation for Caridee. Had she said that she wanted to get out of the pool, her critisism would be that she must learn to push through the pain. Now she stayed in and got the critisism that she pushed herself too hard. Really unfair for her to be in the bottom two as she had a great pic!

FORT Newbie
    With regards to the comments about Eugena...I thought that Tyra said during panel that they had to take Eugena's face from another shot and put it in this picutre?? Am I just hearing things or did anyone else catch that?

Quote Originally Posted by spiffypenquin;2167877;
    With regards to the comments about Eugena...I thought that Tyra said during panel that they had to take Eugena's face from another shot and put it in this picutre?? Am I just hearing things or did anyone else catch that?
    I didn't catch that. I just heard Tyra said that she had to give her directions a lot. Mainly because she couldn't float. Oh well. Tyra not everyone knows how to swim or float. I thought this photo shoot was stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by spiffypenquin;2167877;
    That was Amanda
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Ranking the photo:
    1)AMANDA (BEST PHOTO OF AMANDA)
    2)CARIDEE (LOVE IT)
    3)MELROSE (I JUST DON'T LIKE HER!)
    4)EUGENA(UGHH!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Yanz;2168128;
    3)MELROSE (I JUST DON'T LIKE HER!)
    I respect your opinion, but you don't like Melrose's photo just because you don't like Melrose herself?

Yeah, um, I'm not a huge Amanda fan but I'll admit her picture was pretty good.

I thought everyone's photo was impressive except eugena's.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2165356;
    I just went back and looked at the photos again and to me the truth is in the eyes. Look at Amanda's eyes compared to the other girls. She has that whole "pow" thing going on that Tyra harps about every week. She totally brought that picture to life in her eyes. I don't know if its the dark eye makeup or her expression or the two combined but wow!
    Yeah. it's a lot easier to pose by yourself and rely on the fact that your photo is going to be photoshopped onto another picture, then it is to float next to someone else, trying to get the shot. A lot less distraction and easier to focus... Amanda SHOULD have knocked it out of the ballpark. She definitely got a huge advantage over the other girls for that shoot.