View Poll Results: Who will be America's Next Top Model?

Voters
313. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amanda

    63 20.13%
  • Caridee

    178 56.87%
  • Eugena

    26 8.31%
  • Melrose

    46 14.70%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Results 131 to 136 of 136

Thread: Final Four: Who Will Be America's Next Top Model?

  1. #131
    FORT Fogey bucwild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The 704
    Posts
    1,375

    Who Will Be America's Next Top Model?

    Quote Originally Posted by nexttopmodel;2163927;
    That's when they're edited...
    Yes with all of that makeup and airbrushing they look 17. Melrose should be to grace the cover of Seventeen.

  2. #132
    FORT Newbie shihnobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    18
    eugena,melrose,caridee - any of them can be the worst top model winner ever. i want megg back!!!

  3. #133
    FORT Fanatic psylancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by shihnobie;2165213;
    eugena,melrose,caridee - any of them can be the worst top model winner ever. i want megg back!!!
    But there will still be a winner among those three, Megg is long forgotten, I want JOANIE!!!!
    All Hail Omarosa

  4. #134
    FORT Regular bepet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    85
    i think eugena will end up 3rd
    because usually those who started weak but improved during the show end up third (elyse, shandi, amanda, bre)
    and melrose will end up 2nd
    because those who do very well during the show usually end up 2nd (yaya, kaylen, nik, joanie)
    and caridee will win...

  5. #135
    FORT Fanatic irreplaceable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    447
    Yea, you have a point. But who wants Eugena to win?

  6. #136
    FORT Fan nexttopmodel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by bepet;2165337;
    i think eugena will end up 3rd
    because usually those who started weak but improved during the show end up third (elyse, shandi, amanda, bre)
    and melrose will end up 2nd
    because those who do very well during the show usually end up 2nd (yaya, kaylen, nik, joanie)
    and caridee will win...
    At least we know that if Melrose makes the top two, it's because "those who do very well during the show usually end up 2nd".

    Quote Originally Posted by bucwild
    Yes with all of that makeup and airbrushing they look 17. Melrose should be to grace the cover of Seventeen.
    Hahahaha very funny... you're the best comedian here at FORT.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.