Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Worst Photoshoot in ANTM history.

Re: Worst Photoshoot in ANTM history.

The comic one this season. *shudders* It was disgusting.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

C1 - None
    C2 - None
    C3 - Anime Girls
    C4 - Wonderbra, CoverGirl
    C5 - Superheros, Fashion Police, Modern Art
    C6 - Fairy Tale, Dream Jobs (?), Dolls, CoverGirl
    C7 - Wobbly Runway, Circus Freaks, Celebrity Couples, Novels Covers, Skydiving, CoverGirl
    C8 - So far.. Gender Swap, Four Personalities, Memorable Moments From Past Cycles
    "I look over and I see a dude, and I look a little closer and it's Natasha. And I look to my left and I see this woman and it's actually a dude. That was just...confusing!" Renee ANTM8

FORT Newbie

Am unsure of how to answer this question.
    As there are two diffrent parts:
    Sometimes Tyra sets a great photoshoot and they all muck it up and sometimes Tyra does a really bad photoshoot but they all do well so do you want to know the worst set photoshoots or the photoshoots that turned out the worst?

The only shoot so far this cycle that I'm not too fond of is the 4 personalities shoot.

My reasoning for that is because some of the poses/faces that they did during that shoot are not 'high fashion' at all, and after the shoot was over they added those crazy names in that horrible font over the picture.

I think they could have made the girls pick one dominant personality trait, and work on that so that it looks high fashion and presentable to a possible client.

One shoot where I thought some of the GIRLS did horribly, but the shoot wasn't that bad was in cycle 3- The Lee Jeans shoot. Kelle, Jenipher, Kristin [The one with the Jaw!] and even Eva's pictures didn't turn out that great. It was a good idea in theory, but I guess some girls didn't hit the nail on the head.

Ick, the four personalities just looked tacky and amateur-ish. If you're gonna photoshop something, at least TRY to make it look professional. They probably wouldnt have looked as bad if they did full body shots and left out the words. Leave the audience to guess what each trait is to see just how effective the girls' expressions are.

The 4 personality picture is another example of having a good idea but having bad execution of that idea. I'd say the starting problem with that picture was putting what the personalities were and the ugly borders around it. They shouldn't put any cheesy text or borders on any of the picutres.

I liked the shoot,it was quite simple,yet still nice,now,the photosoping is hideous.I think it would've looked nice styled like a set of polaroids.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

Cycle 1-Stuff(So skanky!)
    Cycle 2-None
    Cycle 3-None too.
    Cycle 4-Got Milk only
    Cycle 5-Superheroes,Fashion Witch,Wildboyz!
    Cycle 6-None really...
    Cycle 7-Wobbly Runway,Space Sirens,Celebrity Couples!
    Cycle 8-(So far)Gender-switching couples, Past Cycles shoot!

I just noticed that in the earlier cycles, the photoshoots they had, they endorse products or modeling for editorials.

But now, starting from cycle 5, they've become so cheesy in their shots!
    I know the angle they are looking for, the editorial photoshoots and not endorsment. But i can never see the celebrity couples or the gender-switching shoot in editorial speads in elle or harpers' bazaar! that is so cheesy!
    "It's so nice...you know?"

Quote Originally Posted by Francis;2356832;
    C1 - None
    C2 - None
    C3 - Anime Girls
    C4 - Wonderbra, CoverGirl
    C5 - Superheros, Fashion Police, Modern Art
    C6 - Fairy Tale, Dream Jobs (?), Dolls, CoverGirl
    C7 - Wobbly Runway, Circus Freaks, Celebrity Couples, Novels Covers, Skydiving, CoverGirl
    C8 - So far.. Gender Swap, Four Personalities, Memorable Moments From Past Cycles
    Add to c4 the Luberderm shoot were they made them up as Africian animals. Now that was lame.

FORT Fogey

:/ I loved the African Animals/Lubriderm shoot. Not only do I think it was the best of that cycle but one of the best on the show.