Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Photoshoot in ANTM history.

the wobbly runway (what was the point of it being over water and being wobbly you couldn't really tell by the photo anyway)
    the freakshow one
    the romance novel
    and of course the skydiving one
    (cycle seven is just full of ridiculous photoshoots)

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    Yeah, cycle seven photo shoots have really blown so far. The only shoot I've been really excited abou was actually the Hair Wars photo.

Quote Originally Posted by top_gj;2135489;
    My opinion tells that every series has going worse from the first series and i am unhappy with that way.
    I think Tyra had gotten to think what to put a new idea for photo shoot and i think those are Tyra's idea.
    I am getting tired of seeing them going to a new place, like Thailand, Japan and stuff like that.. What about returning to France and Italian because there are lots of fashion stuffs..

Well, If I were Tyra i would make this way, 10 girls are perfect but 14 are much like we are watching on bugs fighting..
    Episode 1: 10 girls are supposed to join the fashion runway and show what they can do. Bikini with a long coat and an eyeglass for photo shoot on the top of the block in New York. One of them will be eliminated home
    Episode 2: 9 girls learn how to walk a catwalk at Jay Alexander class.
    The girls must learn how to walk with a bag, a long dress, or stuff like that.
    The photo shoot for Louis Vuitton bag. One of them will be eliminated home.
    Episode 3: 8 girls get to change their makeover and learn how to put a make-up on their face. The photo shoot with some animals for the beauty shoot. One of them will be eliminated home.
    Episode 4: 7 girls learn how to act in the theather. They will be practicing for the ad for L'Oreal. One of them will be eliminated home.
    Episode 5: 6 girls learn the movement and learn how to move their body to show more poses than they usually do. The photo shoot of them wearing a best clothes (men clothtes) and fall down to the earth from the block with their bag and lots of papers will be flying around them.
    Episode 6: 5 girls will be travelling to Paris in France. (I have no idea about the photo shoot)
    Episode 7: 4 girls.. The photo shoot for 4 signs of the playing cards like heart and stuff like that (making up on their face for the portrait). One of them will be eliminated home.
    Episode 8: 3 girls race to win to become a Top Model and they have to take their last shoot for L'Oreal. And the fashion show in New York.

that was just my new idea.. haha maybe it looks weird but nice.
    I think that is good. It's not ridiculous and themed like they've been. It's more relevant to modeling. Cover girl is not mentioned--another good. I definitely think Paris or Milan would be good. Maybe the fashion show could be in New York Fashion Week or even in the fashion weeks at paris or Milan--maybe get in one of the shows for spring collections or something. Just a REAL fashion show for a relevant name. I mean, Heidi Klum can get Michael Kors involved in Project Runway--doesn't Tyra have any contacts that could put them into their shows? Though I wonder with how the show has fallen, they don't want to touch it with a ten foot pole.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar
    I liked the Romance Novel covershoot. Of course I'm a romance novel author, so there ya go.

I did not like the skyidiving shoot at all.

To answer someones question. They don't care about showing the new hair. That's not the reason they do the makeovers. Crying model hopefuls, stressing about the loss of their locks, makes for good television. I bet there's a question somewhere that asks how they would react if all their hair was cut off. I suspect the ones that freak out the most at it get their locks shorn.

I'm such a cynic.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

No photoshoot can surpass the level of ridiculousness of the Skydiving shoot! Everything about it sucks, we cannot see the girls' faces, the costume is fug and the setting is cartoonish. Seriously, who would wanna buy Covergirl if they see these ads ??? I'm frustrated they didn't photograph the girls like Tyra who looks STUNNING!

Tyra Tyra Tyra, you are loosing yourself!
    You need to have some new photoshoots. The new covergirl shoot, omfg, it sucked.

Why not use some of the old ideas over again, like once a cycle. C1,C2 and C3 had SO many good photoshoots. They were more fashion, realistic. And they actually were photoshoots for real shops and brands.

Skydiving whatever, CRISIS!

The worst to me was:

Cycle 4 Lubederm ad were they painted them to look like animals. The Zodiac shot and the Gas Station photos. Yuck!

Cycle 5 The Fashion Police Chase

Cycle 7 Skydiving, Circus Freaks, Hair Show.

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;2150476;
    The worst to me was:

The Zodiac shot and the Gas Station photos. Yuck!
    I thought the Zodiac shot was one of the best ever.

But for me Cycle 1 and 2 were great no pointless shoots there.
    Cycle 3- The Jean add
    Cycle 4- Gas station
    Cycle 5- Ms.J the witch (or whataver its called), Wildboyz (actually wasnt bad just the wildboyz annoy me, and it was a dumb concept)
    Cycle 6- the one where they were on Elephants Im an animal activist and was against that.
    Cycle 7- Wind Tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by So.Cynical;2150496;
    Cycle 6- the one where they were on Elephants Im an animal activist and was against that.
    What about the snakes in cycle 1? the never-to-be sharks in cycle 2? tarantulas in cycle 3? alligator from cycle 4? the bull that will be on cycle 7? There were animals used in almost every cycle (only 5 did not, but the wildboys were crazy enough lol), the only reason they pulled the sharks from cycle 2 was because some of the girls had their periods and blood + water + shark = hungry shark on the prowl.

Anyways

Cycle 1 - I didnt really like the Stuff Magazine shots. I only liked Kesse's shot imo.
    Cycle 2 - None. Everything was perfection.
    Cycle 3 - The airplane, jumping on the trampoline(sp?)
    Cycle 4 - The wonderbra, only Britney had a good picture imo.
    Cycle 5 - The Fashion Witch.
    Cycle 6 - The Mermaids, I liked the concept/idea, but it turned out horribly.
    Cycle 7 - So far, I have to say the "sky-diving" one.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2150527;
    What about the snakes in cycle 1? the never-to-be sharks in cycle 2? tarantulas in cycle 3? alligator from cycle 4? the bull that will be on cycle 7? There were animals used in almost every cycle (only 5 did not, but the wildboys were crazy enough lol), the only reason they pulled the sharks from cycle 2 was because some of the girls had their periods and blood + water + shark = hungry shark on the prowl.
    None of the animals were harmed in those ones, Elephants arent meant to treck through the jungle with 3 humans and a hard wooden seat on their backs, thats the only reason I didnt like it.