Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Photoshoot in ANTM history.

Hmmm. I don't know all of the cycles so I will just say the shoot without the cycle number. I think the shoots seem to get more ridiculous as the show goes on air. The first few cycles had some decent photoshoots and not ones that one would be embarassed to have in a portfolio. This cycle: all of them but the nude shoot and the black and white shoot were bad, but the worst so far are the Romance novel and the sky diving shoot. The Romance novel was just cheesy and rather sickening to watch Fabio grope girls young enough to be his daughter. The sky diving shoot would be fun to do, but as a photo shoot horrible, because the majority of them did a bad job. Previous cycles: the one where they were running and it had Ms Jay as the Fashion witch, the alien one, the seven deadly sins, the one where they all had to fall down, the superhero ones. I am seriously embarassed for these girls when they go for go-sees in the foreign countries. I bet those people all have a big laugh at the end of the day and they don't have to pretend to consider them for the cameras.

The skydiving was by far the worst this cycle. I swear, the first thing I said when they put on their white jumpsuits was, "They look little egg-head oompa loompas". I mean, hello TYRA?? People are saying they look like oompa loompas! Seriously, is that a GOOD thing?!

What I want to know is--on the skydiving episode, why didn't the girls get the same shoot as Tyra's? Hers actually could have been for Versace or something. Did Tyra see how you can't possibly take a good picture without looking ridiculous and decide "No way in hell I'm doing that"? I think it would have been funny to see HER picture, though no matter how hers looks like it is always the best. :-P

My opinion tells that every series has going worse from the first series and i am unhappy with that way.
    I think Tyra had gotten to think what to put a new idea for photo shoot and i think those are Tyra's idea.
    I am getting tired of seeing them going to a new place, like Thailand, Japan and stuff like that.. What about returning to France and Italian because there are lots of fashion stuffs..

Well, If I were Tyra i would make this way, 10 girls are perfect but 14 are much like we are watching on bugs fighting..
    Episode 1: 10 girls are supposed to join the fashion runway and show what they can do. Bikini with a long coat and an eyeglass for photo shoot on the top of the block in New York. One of them will be eliminated home
    Episode 2: 9 girls learn how to walk a catwalk at Jay Alexander class.
    The girls must learn how to walk with a bag, a long dress, or stuff like that.
    The photo shoot for Louis Vuitton bag. One of them will be eliminated home.
    Episode 3: 8 girls get to change their makeover and learn how to put a make-up on their face. The photo shoot with some animals for the beauty shoot. One of them will be eliminated home.
    Episode 4: 7 girls learn how to act in the theather. They will be practicing for the ad for L'Oreal. One of them will be eliminated home.
    Episode 5: 6 girls learn the movement and learn how to move their body to show more poses than they usually do. The photo shoot of them wearing a best clothes (men clothtes) and fall down to the earth from the block with their bag and lots of papers will be flying around them.
    Episode 6: 5 girls will be travelling to Paris in France. (I have no idea about the photo shoot)
    Episode 7: 4 girls.. The photo shoot for 4 signs of the playing cards like heart and stuff like that (making up on their face for the portrait). One of them will be eliminated home.
    Episode 8: 3 girls race to win to become a Top Model and they have to take their last shoot for L'Oreal. And the fashion show in New York.

that was just my new idea.. haha maybe it looks weird but nice.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I'm defining bad as being not suitable for a professional model's portfolio.

Cycle One: NONE
    Cycle Two: NONE
    Cycle Three: NONE
    Cycle Four: Gas station, Got Milk
    Cycle Five: Superheroes, Fashion Witch, Bollywood, Wild Boyz
    Cycle Six: Dolls
    Cycle Seven: Runway, Novels, Skydiving
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

The skydiving shoot in this last episode was no doubt the WORST ONE EVER.

Cycle One: None.
    Cycle Two:None
    Cycle Three:Anime,YJ Stinger
    Cycle Four:Got Milk,Animals Using Lubriderm,Calendar Zodiac Signs
    Cycle Five:Superheroes,Fashion Victims,Mad With Wildboyz,Paparazzi Phonebooth,Timeless Art Re-Creation
    Cycle Six: None.
    Cycle Seven: Skydiving,Romance Novels,Celebrity Couples

Quote Originally Posted by top_gj;2135489;
    My opinion tells that every series has going worse from the first series and i am unhappy with that way.
    I think Tyra had gotten to think what to put a new idea for photo shoot and i think those are Tyra's idea.
    I am getting tired of seeing them going to a new place, like Thailand, Japan and stuff like that.. What about returning to France and Italian because there are lots of fashion stuffs..

Well, If I were Tyra i would make this way, 10 girls are perfect but 14 are much like we are watching on bugs fighting..
    Episode 1: 10 girls are supposed to join the fashion runway and show what they can do. Bikini with a long coat and an eyeglass for photo shoot on the top of the block in New York. One of them will be eliminated home
    Episode 2: 9 girls learn how to walk a catwalk at Jay Alexander class.
    The girls must learn how to walk with a bag, a long dress, or stuff like that.
    The photo shoot for Louis Vuitton bag. One of them will be eliminated home.
    Episode 3: 8 girls get to change their makeover and learn how to put a make-up on their face. The photo shoot with some animals for the beauty shoot. One of them will be eliminated home.
    Episode 4: 7 girls learn how to act in the theather. They will be practicing for the ad for L'Oreal. One of them will be eliminated home.
    Episode 5: 6 girls learn the movement and learn how to move their body to show more poses than they usually do. The photo shoot of them wearing a best clothes (men clothtes) and fall down to the earth from the block with their bag and lots of papers will be flying around them.
    Episode 6: 5 girls will be travelling to Paris in France. (I have no idea about the photo shoot)
    Episode 7: 4 girls.. The photo shoot for 4 signs of the playing cards like heart and stuff like that (making up on their face for the portrait). One of them will be eliminated home.
    Episode 8: 3 girls race to win to become a Top Model and they have to take their last shoot for L'Oreal. And the fashion show in New York.

that was just my new idea.. haha maybe it looks weird but nice.
    That's really good, none of them are over themed or really ridiculous like tyra usually does it. And they appropiate for the models portfolio when they leave the competition.

I just want photos that you can actually see the models faces instead of it being covered by hair or make up or even a trunk. Especially the ones where they are disguise as other people. It's okay to have some of those photos but not all the time.

Cycle 1 - None.

Cycle 2 - Are you kidding? They had the best photoshoots!

Cycle 3 - The YJ Stinger...The whole idea wasn't that bad but the pictures looked awful.

Cycle 4 - Wonderbra, Aliens

Cycle 5 - Fashion Witch, Modern Art

Cycle 6 - Doll (more on the results than the concept)

Cycle 7 - Woah, this has a lot. Celebrity Couples, Romance Novels, Covergirl Skydiving

Worst of all - Covergirl Skydiving