Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Photoshoot in ANTM history.

FORT Newbie
    The dumbest photo shoot ever. It made them all look bad. I don't know what a good photo would have looked like. They all had the same pose. The only instuction they had was move slowly? Sorry it was the WORST!

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    It's funny they made Tyra's picture look like a Versace Ad and the actual girls one like a dollar stores.
    The Ghetto-ass CW needs to change, actually I'm writing a letter!
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

I honestly don't understand how the judges can sit there with straight faces and give critique to the photos without anyone saying "well, this was a stupid photo shoot anyway " or "well, none of them looked good, they had wind in ther face"... I mean how can they be serious? What about Nigel? Doesn't he know better. This cycle has had the worse photo shoots EVAR! I also think that Mr. Jay acts like a real bitch sometimes and he plays mind games with the girls he doesn't like ( brooke cycle 6-doll photoshoot) and tries to break them down. He's a bully sometimes.

Jaslene/Felicia-Mollie<3 Cath31's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiez;2135184;
    It's funny they made Tyra's picture look like a Versace Ad and the actual girls one like a dollar stores.
    The Ghetto-ass CW needs to change, actually I'm writing a letter!
    That's so true.

"I LOVE the smell of hair and make-up in the morning, it smells like ... VICTORY" - Tyra Banks

heather - jenah - chantal flavios2mollies's Avatar
    Cycle 1 None
    Cycle 2 None
    Cycle 3 None
    Cycle 4 Natural Shoots (Kloof - i think)
    Cycle 5 Fashion Witch. Secret Ad. Ford Fusion Pin Ups. Wild Boys. Bollywood.
    Cycle 6 The Hole cycle sucked at photoshots
    Cycle 7 Wobbly Catwalk. Romance Novels Covers (by the way i loved the Skydiving Covergil)

Quote Originally Posted by anchalrocks;2134929;
    That was nowhwere near as bad as the skydiving ones!
    The romance novel ad was made extremely bad because it was incredibly cheesy. I'm not sure its as bad as the skydiving ad, but its definetly up there.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2135285;
    The romance novel ad was made extremely bad because it was incredibly cheesy. I'm not sure its as bad as the skydiving ad, but its definetly up there.
    I think the worst thing was the big ugly letters but at least the girls looked beutifal and not like ompa-loompas floating in space.

FORT Newbie
    If you want to find the worst photoshoots all you have to do is look at any of cycle 7''s photoshoots. These girls are seriously going to get laughed at when they go on their go-see's!

The skydiving was really the worst, I mean how can someone deliver an elegant picture while being whipped around like a trash bag. I think Tyra went a little to overboard with this one. Of all of ANTM history cycle 7 had all the worst photo shoots
    Nice to know, impossible to forget

FORT Regular
    5. Romance Novel (Cycle Seven)
    4. Superhero (Cycle Five)
    3. Fashion Witch (Cycle Five)
    2. Alien (Cycle Four)
    1. Skydiving (Cycle Seven)