Thread: Favourite Designers and Collections

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar

Favourite Designers and Collections

A thread for dicussing Fashion Designers and their Collections
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

My fave designers -
    Micheal Kors for everyday stuff
    Zac Posen for dresses
    Marc Jacobs for bags (both Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton)
    and United Colors of Bennetton for ads and purses

too many designers and labels...hmm...anything goes here...
    Michael Kors
    Louis Vitton (it's bag heaven, seriously)
    Frida Giannini (creative director from Gucci...)
    Speaking of Gucci, I love the fall-winter collection...especially the gold outfits (they're my fave color, what can I say? haha)
    I do actually like Versace..
    and Malene Birger...the fall collection

But I don't know, I can hardly follow it...I'm only watching fashion from the sidelines since I'm only in high school and it is kind of hard to follow since I'm in Asia
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    Well my favourite Designers are:

1. Michael Kors: Innovative anf Fashionable, stunning.
    2. Diane von Furstenburg: Love every single collection!
    3. Marc Jacobs: Creative Accessories
    4. Versace: Classic and Glam
    5. Prada: Digging the shoes, but not the rude staff
    6. Gucci: How can you not love a little Gucci?
    7. Chloe: Stunning Dresses and tops
    9. Jay Mc Carroll: Fantastic and cohesive
    10. Balenciaga- Love the current collections, fresh ideas!
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

OoO how could i forget Balenciaga! I love the volumnous stuff! Beautiful!

My favorite designer for the show was whoever designed the clothes they dressed AJ in on the show. You could tell they were having a ball dressing AJ. They put her in the most amazing designs, and colors for her body. And the gold swimsuit outfit looked like they made it on her body. I would like to know who designed that. Maybe CHANEL?

my favorite designers are:

Dsquared - my true favorite, been a fan for many years now, they say that people who start to buy Dsquared, become very loyal to the brand, and I am one of them. So edgy, so well-fitted, so cool. Their last collections, F/W 2006/2007 and S/S 2007 are awesome, the new sommer collection is one of their best yet. I buy to much Dsquared, and set myself some rules, only 3 items from each collection I can't control myself when it comes to D2

Louis Vuitton - I love Louis Vuitton, perfection. It's the only comment I got.
    PER-FECTION.

Gucci - Gucci is special, I love their acessories. My gucci belt fits perfectly, and looks SO great this fall.

Zara - Zara is a cheap clothing chain in Europe. I really don't like H & M (except for their designer collections), and Zara is a lot like H&M, but they have the greatest designers. I go crazy at Zara, especially when their fall collection is in.

Armani - classic, great fit, comfortable, great. I have a lot of Armani jeans and sweaters, awesome quality and they look so good on!

Prada - just like Louis Vuitton, perfect!

Billionaire Boys Club / Ice Cream / Bape - I'm a huge pharrel fan, and I love his street style clothing. HOT

Chanel - SO HOT, but to expensive for me.

Adidas Adicolor - Adidas reaches a whole new lever with this clothing line, SO COOL. When I'm just chilling, I love wearing my Adicolor t-shirt and limited edition track jacket

Designers

Talk about your favorite designers here aswell as the ones that have made or will make an appearance on America's Next Top Model.

<Sorry if a similar topic has already been made.>

I wish by some miracle their next photoshoot was like a mock ad for Dolce & Gabbana. They have the best ads.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

what about banana republic? Is that even a collection or whatever? I just like the name.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast