Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ANTM7 Ep. 6 Recap: Red Carpet Munching

Snowy my friend, brilliant as always. Is there no end to your GINORMOUS recapping talent? You are gone for one recap and "come back like a Bruce Willis action film from the 80s", (Khawb Khun Kha (thank you) to Jade for that wonderful quote). Speaking of JADE...could our season 7 beeyotch "Melrose" be wearing Jade’s “Bitch: Eau de Twat” the aroma was so beautifully described by you "opens with assertive acid notes that hinge on a musk of malice and then lingers with an acrid accord of discord". I am looking for my limited edition of the Snowy action figure (with the recapping arm of course). Until next week Tommyflake (mtommy + snowflake) signing out ..ok, ok it's not as good as Snowy's.
    Last edited by mtommy33; 10-23-2006 at 03:56 PM.

As always, I love hearing from all my fellow ANTManiacs! Thanks especially for pointing out my "Oops I Did Again" moments [does vintage Britney dance]. I made corrections to recap as I could where applicable.

See you again soon for this week's episode!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

One word Panda Express art_freak183's Avatar
    It looked like Michelle hit Amanda in the head with a granola bar. Maybe it was one of Bre's.
    I'm the only one with braces I'm the only one with bling-bling on mah grill okay
    I have the fasion sense of a 12 year old boy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123