Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: ANTM 7: Interview with A.J.-"I Don't Know Who Was Making Up Those Names"

I really missed AJ during Tyra's b&w photoshoot. If they HAD to axe her why couldn't they have waited at least one more week?

Quote Originally Posted by SurrnderDorothy;2119854;
    I really missed AJ during Tyra's b&w photoshoot. If they HAD to axe her why couldn't they have waited at least one more week?
    My feelings exactly. I bet she would have rocked that photoshoot.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

FORT Newbie
    for sure!!

--
    Ahhh, I agree SurrnderDorothy! There have been so many situations like that. I mean, I would've loved to see Mollie krump.

AJ's nonchalant attitude makes her more likable, I think. I have no clue why they eliminated her so soon. She was one of the only girls with a decent runway walk, plus her pictures were fab. She'll go on to do great things in the industry, I'm sure.
    Giselle: I need to build some frickin' confidence! How do I do that?
    Elyse: You .. get out of puberty.

Quote Originally Posted by laneyrachel;2120436;
    Ahhh, I agree SurrnderDorothy! There have been so many situations like that. I mean, I would've loved to see Mollie krump.

AJ's nonchalant attitude makes her more likable, I think. I have no clue why they eliminated her so soon. She was one of the only girls with a decent runway walk, plus her pictures were fab. She'll go on to do great things in the industry, I'm sure.
    They eliminated her so soon because she didn't want to be there anymore.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

FORT Newbie
    oh a.j.
    i love her.
    wish she can have a good future.

FORT Newbie

Love you AJ!!!

you are soooo cool!!! my friends and i love you soooo much here in Hong Kong!!!!! >< i really hope you and megg can group >>> singer + model!!!!hahaha XD Rock Everything OUT!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567