Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ANTM 7: Interview with A.J.-"I Don't Know Who Was Making Up Those Names"

This is my punk face ;) NiteElfGen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theart83;2110823;
    Alexandra Jayne
    I thought it was Jane =/

Jaslene/Felicia-Mollie<3 Cath31's Avatar
    Awesome interview hepcat! Aj is soo awesome! She was my favorite since day 1. I would be really happy if she continued modeling!

Sister of the blonde... ~Just_Illusion~'s Avatar
    Oh, I love you so much, A.J.~
    although it's really hurt for me that you're eliminated, but now you'll have a marvelous future, that's great!
    Best wishes to you!
    "I think the experience is much more than the prize"Heather

AJ said in an interview that she could have probably sabotaged herself because she felt as if the whole thing had become about television and not modeling. She was sick of it already.

Smart girl.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

FORT Newbie
    Aj..this was so cool of her to answer everything and all. The was she answered everything was all chill, down to earth and stuff...awesome!
    Really unbelievable that she never tried modeling before, cause she was rather good at it..had the walk and everything down! That's just natural talent for ya!! Oh well..AJ, if you ever read this, I wish you gooddluck and all the best! Hopefully we'll see more of you in the future!
    Greets from Holland!

I Love You AJ!!!

oooh she's the only child!! same here too.. yep thats true if your the only child you used to being alone and seem to have your own world (not in a bad away), its kinda cool actually dont have anyone to bother your day esp when you just want to be alone hehe!!!!

GO AJ..... we are all here to support you!!!!
    Last edited by nAbsQ_1812; 10-21-2006 at 10:24 PM.

but its obvious modelling aint her passion because she was found and didnt try out for it. but she is amazing
    "this love is unbreakable..."

FORT Newbie

I really like you A.J.

I'm your huge fan in South Korea.
    You are definitely the best in every cycle of ANTM.
    I have a lot of what I hope to say to you. Feel like can tell you my feeling about you whole time.
    If I can really do, that would be amazingly awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by coftia;2111696;
    but its obvious modelling aint her passion because she was found and didnt try out for it. but she is amazing
    but she did say in another interview that she really enjoyed it
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast