Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ANTM 7: Interview with A.J.-"I Don't Know Who Was Making Up Those Names"

Wish she couldve stayed longer, but Im pretty sure she will have a great career. AJ YOU ROCK!

Wow, it was her firs time doing modeling? Sucks knowing she had so much talent right from the start and Tyra and company didn't give her deserved credit!

Also, glad that she wasn't calling Melrose names because I was disappointed in her thinking she was taking part in that. Surprised Jaeda was the one calling Melrose names since she seemed the closest to Melrose, or at least, it was edited that way.

Anyway, still disappointed in Tyra over kicking her off!!

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    She would have been a great ANTM winner. She was scouted by model reps which usually means success. I still can't figure out why she was eliminated (shoot)! I guess because she got titled dark and mysterious? Good luck to her though.

You ROCK AJ!!!
    LUCY: Australia's toast.
    SCUD: What's your beef with Australia?
    LUCY: I don't like their attitude!

Great! Interview hepcat. Thanks, you lucky Dog. And AJ. We know you will do well. Because like you said. Your ďBadass!Ē Your fans wish you all the best.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Great interview, Heppy. Thanks.

And AJ, you'll do just FINE on your own - probably better than if you'd won ANTM. Best of luck to you.

Great interview! I hate when editors try to make drama, and all the editing! Anyway, I wish all you the best, AJ.

AJ's a very smart girl

Cool Interview!! After Megg is gone i just started to root for AJ , but unfortunately she got cut just right after Megg, that's a tragedy for me huh. btw, I just wonder what AJ stands for.
    The real original AMERICAN IDOL KELLY CLARKSON's new single NEVER AGAIN is now availlable on ITUNES !!!!

Alexandra Jayne
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast