Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ANTM 7: Interview with A.J.-"I Don't Know Who Was Making Up Those Names"

FORT Regular
    Do you have a Myspace right now, or can you share that?

I believe we’re not allowed to have Myspaces right now. And I’m not sure I’m going to go back. I might go back to Myspace, but it’s kind of taking over the world. (laughs) It’s going to take a while before I get back in there. (laughs)
    Whoa someone better tell Anchal and Jaeda lol

That was a great interview. I loved her answers. I wish her the best w/ everything!

heather - jenah - chantal flavios2mollies's Avatar
    So A.J., now that you're eliminated which girl are you rooting for?

Either Anchal or Caridee. Yeah. Definitely.

so do i!

heather - jenah - chantal flavios2mollies's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JQ Public;2110624;
    Whoa someone better tell Anchal and Jaeda lol

That was a great interview. I loved her answers. I wish her the best w/ everything!
    and megan she also has a myspace account!

Made by Envy of FORT kurishinigami's Avatar
    Woot! go Aj!

Go Clique MACA!

(MACA= Megg, Aj, Caridee and Anchal)

She's freakin sweet, dude. She reminds me of someone I know...can't remember...oh well
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

Premium Member
    That was a great interview, thanks hepcat! I really like AJ and wish her well.

Best of luck in the future, AJ! Here's hoping some agency out there will see in you what so many of us around here do.

I think Elite would be great for her. Get her! haha
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    What with the “Smellrose and Mel Stank” – was there anyone in the house who got along with Melrose?

I don’t know, I think that people will choose their alliances for more than one reason whether they a actually want to be friends or they just want to be political. I’m not really sure. I wasn’t close to Melrose, and I don’t know who she was close to. (laughs)
    Great interview hepcat! I feel like I'm now 6 degrees from 15 minutes of fame, since you asked my question. I like her answer.

It's cool that she comes to the FORT.

She's my Sacto girl. I will look forward to following what she does. Miss her, but I'll root for her girls.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast