Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Is ANTM going downhill?

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    I agree, I find this season VERY entertaining! Great characters.

Anchal especially!! She's just unintentionally funny with her expressions and reactions etc.

And then we got Caridee, and Megg! Wild personalities!

We got the mellow cool people and the obvious funny (Monique) bit**es.
    beauty is only skin deep.

cycle 2 was the best. This show gets more and more over-scripted every season. It's become a temple of Tyra and unflatteringly so.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pookipichu;2106860;
    cycle 2 was the best. This show gets more and more over-scripted every season. It's become a temple of Tyra and unflatteringly so.
    Agreed! Cycle 2 had the perfect mix of good casting, and great (high-fashion) shoots and challenges. This cycle is more entertaining than the last two, but Tyra is becoming more and more self-obsessed each cycle. It's extremely annoying.

FORT Fan
    i acually think this is one of the best cycles yet! my favorites are still 1,3 and 4 though!

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar
    I think Cycle 6 was pretty entertaining because of JADE! She was hilarious imo!
    But this cycle also is pretty good, the only thing are the photoshoots. I don't like them as much as Cycle 6.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    I found last week's show more entertaining then the earlier ones with Monique. Her fakeness was actually ruining the cycle. After she left, they focused more on the other's girl's personalities and stories. It's more of a soap opera when the storyline develops; now the drama and tension in the house is heating up.

I think all of the cycles were good just different. It's still early in the cycle too, so maybe Melrose will have a meltdown and take off the mask she is wearing; or Anchal will clock her upside her head!

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar
    If they didn't want the entertainment value then the girls wouldn't be living together in the first place. But I'm not as Amped about this cycle as I have been previously with other cycles. Something's wrong but I don't know what it is.
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10

FORT Fanatic
    This cycle is slightly dull, Jade always shocked me with her arrogance, facazz, crying, 'undiscovered supdermodel' and 'you guys picked the worst one!'. I haven't truely enjoyed the show since Cycle 3, only bits and pieces of each cycle.

Bre don't like ugly......
    I'm mainly pissed cause the girls haven't been this unappealing to me since Cycle 1.

I liked (and still do) Christian most, but Tyra made a bubu there.
    I like Amanda, Anchal, Brooke, Caridee, Eugena & Jaeda. But Christian was the only one that really stood out to me (i.e. Katie, Jenascia, April, Magdalena, Kelle, Norelle, Yaya, Rebecca, Tiffany, Tatiana, Kahlen, Bre, Nik, Coryn, Diane, Wendy, Leslie, Furonda, Danielle).

I guess now I'm rooting for Brooke, Anchal & Eugena.

I think cycle four was the weakest...cycle five is almost there but it wasnt as bad. I feel like the shows getting better since Cycle 6. But cycles 1 and 2 were probably the best.