Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 186

Thread: Is ANTM going downhill?

  1. #121
    Top Model antm10wordpress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    246

    Re: Is ANTM going downhill?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollaback boy;2853393;
    C8 is at the lowest point I think

    And C9 was actually A LOT better,bad winner unfortunately
    I agree. I think that was the cycle with the most contestants that could actually go on to be successful models (esp. Heather, Lisa, Bianca, Jenah, and Chantal)

  2. #122
    FORT Fogey BustaK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,513

    Re: Is ANTM going downhill?

    I think C8 was the worst cycle. C9 stepped it up but messed up with the winner. C10 has also stepped it up by going back to NY and so far the eliminations have been pretty fair.

    C4 is where the show took a nose dive and started to become more about shock eliminations and choosing the better spokesmodel as opposed to the better model.

  3. #123
    FORT Fogey derekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: Is ANTM going downhill?

    Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2853420;
    I think C8 was the worst cycle. C9 stepped it up but messed up with the winner. C10 has also stepped it up by going back to NY and so far the eliminations have been pretty fair.

    C4 is where the show took a nose dive and started to become more about shock eliminations and choosing the better spokesmodel as opposed to the better model.
    actually cycle 3 is a downhill already

  4. #124
    Dax
    Dax is offline
    FORT Fogey Dax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    2,046

    Re: Is ANTM going downhill?

    Yeah Cycle 3 was a bit of a mess. They leave Eva because of her voice and eliminate Nicole because supposedly she was not memorable. Then they eliminate Amanda with no fair reason, they eliminate Toccara because she didn't show personalty when the girl is full of personality. And of course I still wonder how Ann made it to the top 4.

  5. #125
    x guii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,046

    Re: Is ANTM going downhill?

    Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2853420;
    I think C8 was the worst cycle. C9 stepped it up but messed up with the winner. C10 has also stepped it up by going back to NY and so far the eliminations have been pretty fair.
    I agree. Cycle 8 was a disaster: ugly unmodelesque bad girls (worst group), terrible photoshots (worst photoshots), and the most boring to watch. nothing so much fun, expect Renee trying to be a bitch and Natasha's moments.

    I don't think Cycle 3 was when the show went downhill, it's the same with cycle 9, great group, great cycle but bad winner. and to watch was one of the funniest ones. My favorite after cycle 5!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dax;2853427;
    Yeah Cycle 3 was a bit of a mess. They leave Eva because of her voice and eliminate Nicole because supposedly she was not memorable. Then they eliminate Amanda with no fair reason, they eliminate Toccara because she didn't show personalty when the girl is full of personality. And of course I still wonder how Ann made it to the top 4.
    I disagree. Toccara was eliminated because bad photos and she did bad in the judging test too. I don't know why people think it was unfair.

    I think the list was ALL FAIR. Excluding in the final 3: should be Eva in third, Amanda in second and Yaya winning.
    I'll miss Alamela.

  6. #126
    FORT Fogey derekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: Is ANTM going downhill?

    ACTUALLY CYCLE 3 IS !!!

    remember how unfair tyra started to keep kelle week after week ?! and nicole,norelle elimatedin sucks reason ?
    cycle 4 moved to LA = the show really downhill .
    cycle 6 is a BOMB CYCLE .everything almost back to cycle 2 quanlity .
    cycle 7 is entertaining but is not a really 'modeling' cycle
    CYCLE 8 IS FUGLY CYCLE .the models are horrible .except renee.natasha .almost all the photoshoot except crime scene victim & men& woman magazine can straight down to all time top 10 worst photoshoot

  7. #127
    A.K.A musti1234 ANTM_FAN_1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    391

    Re: Is ANTM going downhill?

    I thought cycle 9 was a good season. I liked the contestants and the photoshoots but the editing could have been better and if Jenah had won then i would think it is one of the best cycle's. Cycle 10 has also started really strong.
    Mustafa Shah

  8. #128
    FORT Fogey derekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: Is ANTM going downhill?

    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM_FAN_1234;2853457;
    I thought cycle 9 was a good season. I liked the contestants and the photoshoots but the editing could have been better and if Jenah had won then i would think it is one of the best cycle's. Cycle 10 has also started really strong.
    i know !!
    IF THE TOP 4 IS LISA.JENAH.HEATHER.CHANTAL
    I can sure you that this will become one of the best cycle after cycle 6

  9. #129
    FORT Fan Hollaback boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    386

    Re: Is ANTM going downhill?

    Most of the C9 girls are robbed I would say
    How about the order goes like that....

    13.Mila (the fairest elimination is in week 1,how funny....)
    12.Bianca (she really should go in this episode)
    11.Saliesha (relationship wise,she won:nono)
    10.Ambreal(she deserves this place only because her first 3 photos are good, not even close to great though)
    9.Victoria
    8.Ebony
    7.Janet (actually her makeover is one of the best,hw can they get rid of her instead of Ambreal)
    6.Kimberly (her make up look just screams MODEL)
    5.Heather (she has Many goods,but I agree that 5th place is fair for her as she can't walk and can't talk)
    4.Lisa (she is robbed,the most unfair elimination in C9 I think)
    3.Sarah (To me,this girl has a great covergirl look,her smile is adorable)
    2.Jenah (high fashion,but sorry girl,I love chantal more
    1.Chantal (how fierceeeeeeeeeee the final runway show will be)

  10. #130
    A.K.A musti1234 ANTM_FAN_1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    391

    Re: Is ANTM going downhill?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollaback boy;2853504;
    Most of the C9 girls are robbed I would say
    How about the order goes like that....

    13.Mila (the fairest elimination is in week 1,how funny....)
    12.Bianca (she really should go in this episode)
    11.Saliesha (relationship wise,she won:nono)
    10.Ambreal(she deserves this place only because her first 3 photos are good, not even close to great though)
    9.Victoria
    8.Ebony
    7.Janet (actually her makeover is one of the best,hw can they get rid of her instead of Ambreal)
    6.Kimberly (her make up look just screams MODEL)
    5.Heather (she has Many goods,but I agree that 5th place is fair for her as she can't walk and can't talk)
    4.Lisa (she is robbed,the most unfair elimination in C9 I think)
    3.Sarah (To me,this girl has a great covergirl look,her smile is adorable)
    2.Jenah (high fashion,but sorry girl,I love chantal more
    1.Chantal (how fierceeeeeeeeeee the final runway show will be)
    I'm so glad that wasn't the elimination order because if it was then i would have hated cycle 9.
    Mustafa Shah

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.