Has ANTM gone downhill? Does a bear crap in the woods? Let's see

Cycle 1 Adrianne, Elyse, Shannon
    Cycle 2 Yoanna, Mercedes, Shandi
    Cycle 3 Eva, YaYa, Amanda
    Cycle 4 Niama, Kahlen, Keenyah
    Cycle 5 Nicole, Nik, Bre
    Cycle 6 Danielle, Joanie, Jade
    Cycle 7 Caridee, Eugena, Melrose

After Elyse was eliminated the show lost all credibility. When Eva won I knew the show had nothing to do with modeling. Today, it's a joke and I can't wait to see cycle 8...
    That line made me laugh so much! How you know that's gonna be the order? It can be

Eugena, Melrose, CariDee

FORT Fogey
    I think its making a geat comeback

Cycle 8 has been pretty good so far. personally i don't really like the photoshoots that much but i like the girls, I like Jael!
    Last edited by lisa6745; 03-20-2007 at 01:46 PM.

This cycle is better than cycle 7 already
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

FORT Fogey
    i agree this season is so far better then cycle 7. i think they were having identity issue with moving to CW network.

Cycle 8 is better than the last cycle and ties with cycle 6.

Consistently inspiring shoots are needed to return to at least cycle 3's quality.

The last cycle was pretty bad because
    monique : just sucks as a person
    Anchal : was pretty boring and ate too much.
    Melrose : was fake
    and we all knew that Caridee was going to win.

And another thing. I think the photo themes are pulling more away from high fashion. The first three seasons were more about high fashion. Modeling for stuff we know, like the Dooney & Burke ad on roller skates, diamonds, sun glasses, Laundry clothing line, etc. After that it more, crazy crap like being dead in freezing water or stairwells, circus clowns, candy shop, bull fighting, and animal kingdom. Nothing related to fashion. The show needs to get back to it being about the clothes and not about keeping psycho people around for drama.

I also think it time for a new panel of judges. These judges are saying the same things over and over as if they could do in their sleep and we can repeat it word for word in our sleep ("lacking personality.", not edgey enough, etc.). We need fresh eyes. Get rid of Twiggy, Nigel, Ms. Jay and put new people in and not just as guess judges because they never get a word in.
    Last edited by princess07; 03-23-2007 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;2293510;
    And another thing. I think the photo themes are pulling more away from high fashion. The first three seasons were more about high fashion. Modeling for stuff we know, like the Dooney & Burke ad on roller skates, diamonds, sun glasses, Laundry clothing line, etc. After that it more, crazy crap like being dead in freezing water or stairwells, circus clowns, candy shop, bull fighting, and animal kingdom. Nothing related to fashion. The show needs to get back to it being about the clothes and not about keeping psycho people around for drama.

I also think it time for a new panel of judges. These judges are saying the same things over and over as if they could do in their sleep and we can repeat it word for word in our sleep ("lacking personality.", not edgey enough, etc.). We need fresh eyes. Get rid of Twiggy, Nigel, Ms. Jay and put new people in and not just as guess judges because they never get a word in.

first of all get rip of everyone in the panel except Tyra would be a really huge deal, i mean Nigel stay with the show for so long and I love Twiggy eventhough she's a bit boring .The one people would agree is Miss Jay because she's really useless.

I think The crime scene ,bull fighting and the circus are decent fashion photoshoots. well might be decent enough but they're okay.
    The ones i really hate are Political statements,Superhero,bollywood and more.

C5 bore the worst photoshoots

the fashion witch, the mad boyz and superhero shoot are jokes