Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ANTM7 Ep. 4 Recap: No Mo’ Moanique McNasty

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    I’m on hold just long enough to see a message on my screen say, “No need to call us. Your local station is working to restore their signal as soon as possible. This TV station is having technical difficulties.” Translation: ghetto ass CW doesn’t have their shiznit together yet.
    Great recap!
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Great recap, even though it had some missing bits, it is still the best recap out there.

This is my punk face ;) NiteElfGen's Avatar
    you [FA edit] have the best recaps
    Last edited by Marleybone; 10-08-2006 at 09:42 PM. Reason: removed reference to another site

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    Supermodel/Superhero, same difference. They both have to be able to look great in ridiculous outfits.

Finally, Melrose kicks the door shut on Monique’s ass. Literally. The door hits Monique in her bitchy booty.

“Mom, I about to [bleep] her up, excuse my French.” First of all, that’s not French.

Really, I always found Randy Quaid the chic fashion maven.

Walker, Texas Runway

(exception: Camille).

What, is Greg Kinnear (also in the audience) not ROCK ‘N’ ROLL enough for ya?

“I love pirates,” Amanda (or is it Michelle) says, winning my heart, yaaargh, and me hook hand.

Tyra squeezed within an inch of her life in fab-u-lous corset with boning that must be made of adamantium or whatever is in Wolverine’s skeleton,
    I swore off this show while the toxic Monique was on; couldn't stand to watch, so big extra kudos to you for getting through three weeks of her triflingness. Excellent cap, my dear!

Great job as always, SFG. Its a shame the LA feed messed up 'cause that runway was designed for total torture....Tyra must have gotten the memo early on the GenevaConventions re-do. Anyhoo, now that CW is born, ANTM is everywhere. Last year I had to add digital channels to see the show and now its on four different channels at various times....pheww! Tyra domination is truly here (didn't you predict that a couple of seasons ago?)

FORT Regular
    I loved your recap, SFG! I watched the episode and I thought your recap was spot on. Keep up the good work!

Ding dong the witch is gone from ANTM. Her family must be soooo proud of her. I am having enough trouble with the the fact that Mon-icky is from the same city as I am, I can't imagine being related to her.

With my crappy luck lately, I’d be the model to barrel down, miss the pile of rugs, crash into the wall, and crack my skull open all over the beautiful, plush carpeting which the production assistants are hoping has stain guard so they can get their deposit back
    hahaha I was so thinking the same thing!

Do you know what else you missed SFG? And I know you would have made something great out of it in your recap (I'm not 100% sure though so if someone could tell me whether or not I'm right it'd be good)

When the girls came home from the photo shoot they found Monique resting. Where? you might ask. In her bed? No on a beanbag...

So, is Monique too miserable to consent to an interview? They never seemto take this long to come out. I was so so so glad to see her ousted this epi!
    Last edited by mom2themoose; 10-10-2006 at 01:44 PM.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2themoose View Post
    So, is Monique too miserable to consent to an interview? They never seemto take this long to come out. I was so so so glad to see her ousted this epi!
    If you read the other threads, you will see that hepcat already posted that Monique's interview has been delayed a week. However, you are welcome to post a comment on SFG's excellent recap in this thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123