Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ANTM7 Ep. 4 Recap: No Mo’ Moanique McNasty

CCL
    ...a big, Venetian/Cirque du Soleil/Eyes Wide Shut mask has me nervous that the girls are going to be involved in a twisted orgy with scientologists.
    Silly - that's next week's photoshoot!

Excellent recap, Snowy. And I should add VeronicaBelle as well - nicely done VB27!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Snowy, why did you pray Moan-ique away? I loveded her royal bitchyness. Is it possible that La Ty-Ty and her young producer beetches has been reading the fort and that is why they got rid of (what one would consider good for tv) Moanie Moan. Because I was sure they were going to keep her hoochie hooch coochie around for a while. Well, nevertheless, OUTSTANDING job as always my friend. I am at this very moment throwing a phone a-la-Russel Crowe at those cheap young beetches from the CW for messing with my Snowy.

FORT Fanatic
    Wow, Snowflake - You missed the church revival at judging panel! I've heard it's on [FA edit]. It was ridiculous - and oddly enjoyable.

And this morning on my way to work, I was totally thinking "Wind in my hair," and I walked a straight line down the cobblestones outside my office building. I cracked up when I got here and read your recap.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 10-06-2006 at 01:32 PM. Reason: removed reference to another site

Amazingly funny recap overall, but as someone who knows French, this part cracked me up:

Monique calls her mother and says, “Mom, I about to [bleep] her up, excuse my French.” First of all, that’s not French. I don’t know much of the language myself, but I’d like to say to Monique, Va te faire futre!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    crimes of the crotch
    I HATE those.

Um.... so yeah... anyway... wonderful recap SFG! You've made my work day a bit less insufferable with your enjoyable recap. You are quite the scribe. I'm raising the roof to you right now! Once again, HILARIOUS!

YOU were funnier than the episode, SFG! GREAT recap!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

So nice to hear from all of you, fellow ANTM aficionados!

Especially Miss VeronicaBelle for her excellent special report! Your roving report has this recapper raving. Thank you for filling me in on those missing 15 minutes (and on your makeup, nice selections). My life is now complete!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

That was a nice recap, eventhough you missed some, I'm surprised you didn't put in the ''negro spiritual" Tyra was trying to do. I'll Miss Monique though, tell me someone who's the next diva/B***ch in line
    Nice to know, impossible to forget

Love you recaps Snowey, it is so much better than seeing the show. and theres nothing better than come home after a hard day of school and relax and laugh with you recaps. or just totally tune out my teacher in computer class and read them there. Job well done
    Intelligent and Classy i got a cute little Booty, not only Brains i got the Beauty. Confident but Im not Cocky, Im going to the Top don't you try and Stop me.
    -Brooke (cycle 7)

Quote Originally Posted by Rylani View Post
    That was a nice recap, eventhough you missed some, I'm surprised you didn't put in the ''negro spiritual" Tyra was trying to do. I'll Miss Monique though, tell me someone who's the next diva/B***ch in line
    unfortunately, most likely, Melrose.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast