Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Most beautiful girl from ANY Top Model, ever?

Re: Most beautiful girl from ANY Top Model, ever?

Of Course is Kahlen!!!!
    She is the most beautiful girl I ever seen!

FORT Fogey

Kahlen was gorgeous. She looks beyond hideous now though.

Most beautiful? Hmmm, I couldn't pick one so here are some of my favorites

Ann - She was the epitome of a model. She had the complete package - height, bone structure, body and great walk. If it wasn't for her co-dependent behavior and her inability to connect with the camera, the other girls in cycle three wouldn't stand a chance. She had a ton of potential and when she was eliminated, Elite signed her the day after. There hasn't been a girl like her ever since.

Lauren - When she first appeared, I was thinking "ugly duckling". Her whole appearance was ratty and umkempt. Once she got long hair, it was a complete transformation. I see girls like Whitney and Kata everyday, but I've never seen a girl like Lauren before. Her face is a perfect pallette for make-up. During the runway challenge, she was absolutely beautiful in that long gown.

Yoanna - She has the best face......period. Her helmet shot goes down as one of the best photos in the show's history. Her face was so striking, she would made an excellent print model.

Mollie Sue - She was the most striking of the girls in cycle 6 and when I watched the first episode with several friends I made the comment "that's what a model look like" While she got the shaft, her career in Europe has taken off.

Nicole (cycle 3) - When they dyed her hair fire engine red, her face popped. She had the most beautiful eyes and I loved her smile.

I like Nicole Linkletter.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

mollie sue. kahlen looks like she does heavy drugs nowadays. her myspace pics are scary as hell. she looks like she's in the wrong crowd.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Cycle 1: Nicole
    Cycle 2: Sara
    Cycle 3: Nicole
    Cycle 4: Khalen
    Cycle 5: Jayla
    Cycle 6: Mollie Sue
    Cycle 7: AJ
    Cycle 8: Sarah
    Cycle 9: Heather
    Cycle 10: Anya

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion_Nazi;2973516;
    Ann - She was the epitome of a model. She had the complete package - height, bone structure, body and great walk. If it wasn't for her co-dependent behavior and her inability to connect with the camera, the other girls in cycle three wouldn't stand a chance. She had a ton of potential and when she was eliminated, Elite signed her the day after. There hasn't been a girl like her ever since.
    Agreed! She would've taken C3 in a cakewalk had she gotten her shiz together.

Unfortunately, she didn't.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

I have to check and see all the girls from all the seasons again but the one that pops to mind now is: Adrianne from season 1. I didn't watch season 1 but i saw some episodes of My fair brady and I didn't know who the heck she was, but I kept thinking that she was sooo gorgeous. I'm a straight girl and I could't keep my eyes off her.
    Oh and I just thought of Yoanna S2 too. She has an amazing face.

Quote Originally Posted by jeni08;2979296;
    I have to check and see all the girls from all the seasons again but the one that pops to mind now is: Adrianne from season 1. I didn't watch season 1 but i saw some episodes of My fair brady and I didn't know who the heck she was, but I kept thinking that she was sooo gorgeous. I'm a straight girl and I could't keep my eyes off her.
    Oh and I just thought of Yoanna S2 too. She has an amazing face
    yeah .. that's happen to me !
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"

i thought renee was very beautiful, as well as anchal and ann.
    i keep bleeding love.