Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ANTM's Music

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TexMix View Post
    Question: Anybody else notice that in the opening Anchal's picture in the box is from the first photoshot, Brooke's is from the airport and I know this one was pointed out that Caridee's was a different nude shot. Just random stuff I noticed.
    I only noticed caridee's different nude shot n i'm still not sure christian's nude shot was a different one either

I'm sorry, but I don't like the new theme song, way too much Tyra in there. and why did she decide to be with the girls this year to be in the promo picture?

Live Forever
    I totally agree, Tyra at the beginning, in the middle, and at the end. The show is America's Next Top Model, not Promoting an Old Model Tyra. The song sucks too, I like the beginning of C3 where you see the train coming. Hearing the song makes me realize why Tyra didn't have a singing career.

lmao, not-interested. very true. we would make good friends.

Live Forever
    Except we disagree about Lisa. But other than that, we have very similar opinions.

That theme from America's Next Top Model

You know that song they play on ANTM?

You know the thing they play when the girl wins (i.e. The song when Danielle won Cycle 6)

And sometimes at the end of the episode when a girl gets cut.

However, it is also played on 'Next' and on that new Jessica Simpson ProActiv commerical.

You know the bu-du-du-du-du-du-dum-bu-du-du-du-du-du-dum.

So on and so forth.

I made this thread so all of you can combine your knowledge to eventually find out who sings it. 'Cause I looooove that song!

They started it on Cycle 5.

I think they also play it on EMHE (Extreme Makeover: Home Edition)

Live Forever
    I think I know what you're talking about, they started it in C4 actually when Brita got cut, is that the song?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde;2085240;
    It's terrible. It lost any and all attitude and "fierceness" that the other one had. It just seems like a way for Tyra to pimp out her singing . . . er, talent by making sure everyone knows its her doing the theme. (I didn't know it was her!)
    [Monica voice]I know![/Monica voice]
    totally agree with you, Hyde.
    Cycle 1, was kind of meh.
    Cycle 2 and Cycle 3 had the train which i loved and started the "girls moving in the opening."
    Cycle 4, sill photos, which basically sucked.
    Cycle 5, the moving girls came back which was good, but Sarah, looked pissed.
    Cycle 6, same moving girls and looked more techno and futuristic.
    Cycle 7, [Rachel voice] *gasp* No! [/Rachel voice] Why were Amanda and Michelle tohgether? Tyra, for the of God, THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE! [Chandler voice]Could you be any more narcissitic, Tyra?[/Chandler voice]
    Oh, and since was Yoanna the first winner? Tyra, you can't erase the past. We already know Adrianne was the first winner.
    Why did you have to put yourself more than needed? Too much of a good thing (your ego) is bad, Tyra :nono Just go back to how it was. Original lyrics, and You not in it so much.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by TragickNad;2106107;
    You know that song they play on ANTM?

You know the thing they play when the girl wins (i.e. The song when Danielle won Cycle 6)

And sometimes at the end of the episode when a girl gets cut.

However, it is also played on 'Next' and on that new Jessica Simpson ProActiv commerical.

You know the bu-du-du-du-du-du-dum-bu-du-du-du-du-du-dum.

So on and so forth.

I made this thread so all of you can combine your knowledge to eventually find out who sings it. 'Cause I looooove that song!
    I hope someone comes up with the answer for this because I love that music! In fact, many times I will replay the ending just to hear it. I don't believe there are any vocals though.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast