Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 44445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 7 Screencap Thread

Quote Originally Posted by amanda_fan;2162575;

The best picture ever on ANTM History. Why does she have two different eye colours?
    i'm sorry but i think that's a little biased
    her face just looks sleepy and bored her arms look awkward and her body is stiff
    i love amanda and she should not have went home, but that is far from the best

ANTM Winner - Amanda amanda_fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2162582;
    her face just looks sleepy and bored her arms look awkward and her body is stiff
    Her eyes do not look sleepy, it looks so fierce and it's like a piercing eyes. The others' eyes seem like they were sucked by the water or something.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda_fan;2162583;
    Her eyes do not look sleepy, it looks so fierce and it's like a piercing eyes. The others' eyes seem like they were sucked by the water or something.
    the way i see them they are dead, but we can agree to disagree
    i love amanda, but do you genuinely think that is the best picture in antm history? do you think you are being a little biased? just a little bit?

ANTM Winner - Amanda amanda_fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2162588;
    the way i see them they are dead, but we can agree to disagree
    i love amanda, but do you genuinely think that is the best picture in antm history? do you think you are being a little biased? just a little bit?
    Okay maybe a little bit. But I don't see any flaw in that picture at all, not even her hand. I mean I do admit that her movement in the photo shoot was kind of awkward but I don't see that in the pic. All I know is the other 3 is like something that I've seen before (for Eugena, not really, but I do some horror movie character with that same pose ). I never see that kind of pic that Amanda did and I think it was breath taking and I was like "WOW!" So I think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda_fan;2162604;
    Okay maybe a little bit. But I don't see any flaw in that picture at all, not even her hand. I mean I do admit that her movement in the photo shoot was kind of awkward but I don't see that in the pic. All I know is the other 3 is like something that I've seen before (for Eugena, not really, but I do some horror movie character with that same pose ). I never see that kind of pic that Amanda did and I think it was breath taking and I was like "WOW!" So I think it is.
    we can both agree that we love amanda, i just don't like her in that shot
    i just still did not get how amanda and caridee wound up in the bottom 2
    i thought melrose would be sent home of her age, but she stayed
    then, eugena gets called before caridee and amanda? what?
    tyra said caridees personality is just too much, but its funny because it has definitely toned down over the past coulple of weeks
    tyra then said amanda's body sometimes looks awkward in pictures
    well, eugena looks flat out fug in every picture head to toe w/ the exception of one and she just got called up
    melrose and eugena are not worthy!

Quote Originally Posted by oo00oo;2162275;

That Melrose pict is INSANE! Perfect!
    I agree. She looks soo good. I actually think it looks better closeup like that, even that the whole picture. It's just... WOW. LOVE.

And her dancing picture was the best one as well. Love her movement in that one.

Looks like I forgot CariDee and Amanda's dancing pictures

Tyra's picture

Quote Originally Posted by nexttopmodel;2162490;
    they're afraid that they're precious Caridee won't win ANTM.
    Aren't you afraid your precious Melrose won't win ANTM?

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2162582;
    I have to agree wtih amanda_fan. I think it's a great picture, and if you just look at it her mouth is almost giving a mean look, very fierce. I don't think she should have gone home, based on photoshoot, Eugena should have gone.

Bre don't like ugly......
    Personally, I think Melrose's close-up is terrible. She isn't connecting, and her mouth looks REALLY bad. I think up-close, Eugena looks great - her almond shape eyes are amazing, but Amanda's is just gorgeous. Best Of The Week. With Caridee second.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-01-2007, 01:15 PM