Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Contradiction in ANTM

Quote Originally Posted by breezez_air;2128975;
    I hate when Tyra says 'Your relying on pretty, don't be afraid to be ugly or do an ugly move'
    and then, when they do an ugly move its 'You went too far, you have to remember your face in an ugly pose'
    IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TYRA!
    coming from someone who has watched every top model cycle, the only time she has done that was with lisa during the wildboyz shoot
    she has dissed girls on their angles, but that does not contradict what she says about making an ugly move

also, anyone with eyes has to agree with me on this one
    tyra put down caridee's bull photo saying it looked drag wich it didn't at all, but look at melrose's! damn!
    that is so contradictory it's not even funny
    i honestly want to say something to tyra about that

If I remember correctly (I am not 100% sure but almost);

In C5 Covergirl commercial Nicole needed cue cards to get through it. Jay said that he was going to tell the judges and it was brought up during panel.

In C6 Jade also needed cue cards but all Jay said about her commercial was that once she got it right it was good and it was never brought up during panel.

I guess he liked Jade better than Nicole...

Dream, dream, dream. . . Ultramarine's Avatar
    There is often a contradiction between what the girls are told by the photographer at the shoot about how they performed and what they tell them at panel about how they performed.

Made by Envy of FORT kurishinigami's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultramarine;2153433;
    There is often a contradiction between what the girls are told by the photographer at the shoot about how they performed and what they tell them at panel about how they performed.
    No that is just difference in opinion.

Dabesteva: NO CONTEST DaBesteva's Avatar
    When Tyra Tells Certain Girls that One Mistake and one messed up photo can cost them the title But lets girls like Eugena and Jaeda get chance after chance!

Quote Originally Posted by DaBesteva;2154434;
    When Tyra Tells Certain Girls that One Mistake and one messed up photo can cost them the title But lets girls like Eugena and Jaeda get chance after chance!
    It's actually rather funny that being good in this competition can actually be a fault in the judges eyes.

I don't think is a contradiction but in the fabio shoot michelle said that she never been in bed with another guy or something like that. And tyra made this big fuss about it and said she was full of excuses and i think she ended up calling her Ms excuses and this is so stupid she said only one thing and suddenly she is full of excuses. Like come on there are girls who have an excuse every week.

I've noticed this and I don't like it.

Continuing what hi_guy18 was saying about excuses, I've noticed that sometimes a girl makes one teeny excuse and Tyra immediately gets fired up about it and yet she always seems to make excuses herself for other girls.

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2153163;
    also, anyone with eyes has to agree with me on this one
    tyra put down caridee's bull photo saying it looked drag wich it didn't at all, but look at melrose's! damn!
    that is so contradictory it's not even funny
    i honestly want to say something to tyra about that
    if you look on the episode again, Cari did look drag-ish, i thought Melrose looked manly too but that doesn't the fact that Cari don't take make-up very well, just like the wigs photoshoot she lifted her face and made it look very drag-ish. all of them had strong make up, look better and you will see that the whole idea was to get a androgenous look because girls can't be matadores. Eugena had the most "man-ish" make-up and pulled that off. i love caridee but her looking like a drag is more of a fact than a contradiction