Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Contradiction in ANTM

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbucksLover;2138353;
    I forgot what i was gonna post. damn.

ok,i agree about Jayla's bollywood shoot..(she hasn't outshined the winner )
    oh nicole was just tyra's baby!!!

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar
    In Cycle 2, Episode 1 Tyra says that she wants the girls to want it so badly that if they get eliminated they'll go like: "What am I going to do with my life?"
    However, she criticizes CariDee for being desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by willl;2139725;
    In Cycle 2, Episode 1 Tyra says that she wants the girls to want it so badly that if they get eliminated they'll go like: "What am I going to do with my life?"
    Tyra actually said those exact words? If she did, what a bitch. I thought she was suppose to be Miss I Want To Make Girls' Dreams Come True. She should want them to get over it and carry on with their lives so they become successful, not sit at home crying about it. Sounds like she'd rather watch them lose and pine over the fact that they didn't win. Wow, I guess she really is all about the drama.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

In last week's episode they told both Eugena and Jaeda that they did bad in the testing challenge for judging when they were criticizing them, but when Tyra called their names she told both of them they did good in the judging challenge. Which is it Tyra?

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar
    The Last Soul:
    I quote: "I need you guys to want this so bad that if it doesn't happen, you have to go: "Oh my god, what am I going to do with my life now?".

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    In cycle 2 at makeovers Jenascia was told her hair her was too long for her
    since she was only 5'7 but in cycle 7 Brooke was 5'7 too and she got hair extentions the same length as Jenascia's was before Jenascia got her makeover.

Quote Originally Posted by FasHiOn LuvER;2094886;
    OKAY HERE'S A BIG ONE
    Tyra said once about how she only judges what comes into the judging room (example:photo, presence, personallity, panel and outside runway challenge results) but one week on Cycle 6, Mr. Nigel said that Nnenna was on her phone every night with her boyfriend, when Nnenna herself said nothing of it.
    So stop lying Miss banks.

Another one is, is that Queen Tyra swears all girls go straight home when eliminated, but when "only" the top 4 girls participate in The OP Bikini Shoot, the previosly eliminated, including Furonda, Nnenna, Brooke and Lesile got pictures of them taken as well, in the exact same Location, of whom where in ElleGirl Magazine.
    Press Release that one Tyra.

Believe me knowing this show, there's plenty more to come.
    I agree 1 million% she judges the girls based on whats going on in the house. Like cycle 1 Nicole was having an arguement with her boyfriend and Tyra says there's something in your eyes, it seems like you can't concentrate.
    Yes, Im sure it was her eyes that tell you that and not the video of her on the phone last night. Same thing with Shandi and Nemma.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2150592;
    since she was only 5'7 but in cycle 7 Brooke was 5'7 too and she got hair extentions the same length as Jenascia's was before Jenascia got her makeover.
    no, the hair Brooke got was shorter. Jenascia's was pretty long.

Quote Originally Posted by Dara;2150611;
    I agree 1 million% she judges the girls based on whats going on in the house. Like cycle 1 Nicole was having an arguement with her boyfriend and Tyra says there's something in your eyes, it seems like you can't concentrate.
    Yes, Im sure it was her eyes that tell you that and not the video of her on the phone last night. Same thing with Shandi and Nemma.
    didn't they consistently tell Nicole (C1) that her eyes were dead in her shots? i believe that's why she was eliminated

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;2150592;
    Before makeover, Jenascia's hair was nearly to her hips and after makeover it was pretty much the same length of what Brooke got.