Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Contradiction in ANTM

Quote Originally Posted by StarbucksLover View Post
    Those are good, Mo Miser! i have more.

More Contradictions:

- Brita was eliminated was for looking too old in her pictures, but they didn't say anything about that to Jade.

- Tyra said to Anna she admires her decision not to pose nude, but she eliminates her. We all knew ait was coming. . Even though she was obviously going to be eliminated, Tyra shouldn't have said that unless Anna was staying. Tyra might as well has said "Anna you didn't do it, so bye."

- Danielle almost got eliminated because of her accent, but Nnenna made it to Thailand with her accent, with she got as a result of spending 12 years in Nigeria even though she was born in Texas.

- Anna goes home for not posing nude but Shannon stays. (There could have been a double elimination between Shannon and Robbyne.

- Tyra said to be yourself, because she can see throughfake, but what up with her acting "Miss I Can Be Ghetto, Too Y'all" like she's trying to prove something to us.

i'll think of more later.
    Brita was thick and older than the rest of the girls. I'm pretty sure the main reason was her weight gain.

Anna got penalized for her pageant walk as well...and she was a little thicker than the rest of them. i think Tyra made the point to say it wasn't all the fact that she didn't take a picture.

Nnenna's accent was understandable. Danielle you had to try hard to figure out what she was saying and she used a lot of slang.

Shannon stuck to her reasons and Robin was a hypocrite for shaking her [FA edit] at Mr. Jay earlier
    Last edited by Marleybone; 09-20-2006 at 11:40 PM. Reason: removed inappropriate word

Quote Originally Posted by StarbucksLover View Post
    - Brita was eliminated was for looking too old in her pictures, but they didn't say anything about that to Jade.

Very similar about that age thing, but with the heights.... Jenascia was eliminated and constantly told about being too short...and Eva won and she is shorter than her .... that makes me so mad

maybe tyra just wanted to prove that she would let a short girl win when she let eva win...
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

heather - jenah - chantal flavios2mollies's Avatar
    yeah but jenascia was a confusion, and eva diva was fierce

i agree she was fierce but sometimes the things tyra does in the elimination room are questionable, don't cha think so?
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

heather - jenah - chantal flavios2mollies's Avatar
    yes ok for Lluvy to have the worst photo in the history and still be on the running, but it's not ok for brooke have some bad photos and get the axe

Quote Originally Posted by flavios2mollies View Post
    yes ok for Lluvy to have the worst photo in the history and still be on the running, but it's not ok for brooke have some bad photos and get the axe
    (No offense to any fans, or the girls I'm gonna say things about, Brooke and Lluvy are some of my all time favorites!!)
    Brooke just couldn't give more at that point than those pics she shot, is what I think (the judges would've prob thought) And if the judges come at a point they think it's not gonna get better, or it's just not what they're looking for (like Lisa) they eliminate a girl.. If they choose the girl with the best pictures every cycle I think there might have been some other winners.. They're looking for 'the whole package' and choose the girl who's closest to that.. The episode where Lluvy had "the worst picture in ANTM-history" the judges prop had clear for themselves that Noelle wasn't going to be it anyway, so they gave Lluvy another chance
    It's not only about the pictures you know.
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

Elyse was eliminated because she was too High Fashion, and Nicole won because she was too high fashion =P (Get it?)

Live Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by As-Tom View Post
    (No offense to any fans, or the girls I'm gonna say things about, Brooke and Lluvy are some of my all time favorites!!)
    Brooke just couldn't give more at that point than those pics she shot, is what I think (the judges would've prob thought) And if the judges come at a point they think it's not gonna get better, or it's just not what they're looking for (like Lisa) they eliminate a girl.. If they choose the girl with the best pictures every cycle I think there might have been some other winners.. They're looking for 'the whole package' and choose the girl who's closest to that.. The episode where Lluvy had "the worst picture in ANTM-history" the judges prop had clear for themselves that Noelle wasn't going to be it anyway, so they gave Lluvy another chance
    It's not only about the pictures you know.
    However, the week before Brooke got eliminated, Tyra and all the judges agreed that her Krumping picture was really good and she finally brought something to the table.........Then she was the third to last girl being called and got eliminated the next week.

Quote Originally Posted by vine. View Post
    Elyse was eliminated because she was too High Fashion, and Nicole won because she was too high fashion =P (Get it?)
    Nicole had a mix of high fashion and commercial. i think they meant she was more high fashion than the other girls. Elyse wasn't commercial enough in their eyes.